|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Littauer Center, Cambridge, MA 02138
RePEc:edi:deharus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Matthew Elliott & Benjamin Golub & Matthew V. Leduc, 2020. "Supply Network Formation and Fragility," Papers 2001.03853, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2020.
- Benjamin Golub, 2020. "Notes on a Social Transmission Model with a Continuum of Agents," Papers 2002.03569, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2020.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Emily Breza & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Benjamin Golub, 2018. "When Less is More: Experimental Evidence on Information Delivery During India's Demonetization," NBER Working Papers 24679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna Dasaratha & Benjamin Golub & Nir Hak, 2018. "Learning from Neighbors about a Changing State," Papers 1801.02042, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2020.
- Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Benjamin Golub & He Yang, 2018. "Signaling, Shame, and Silence in Social Learning," NBER Working Papers 25169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elliott, M. & Golub, B., 2018. "A Network Approach to Public Goods," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1813, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Matt Elliott & Benjamin Golub & Matt V. Leduc, 2017. "Networked Markets and Relational Contracts," Post-Print hal-01690154, HAL.
- Galeotti, A. & Golub, B. & Goyal, S., 2017.
"Targeting Interventions in Networks,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1744, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- GALEOTTI, Andrea; GOLUB, Benjamin; GOYAL, Sanjeev, 2018. "Targeting interventions in networks," Economics Working Papers ECO 2018/01, European University Institute.
- Galeotti, Andrea & Golub, Benjamin & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2018. "Targetting interventions in networks," Economics Discussion Papers 21698, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Aymanns & Co-Pierre Georg & Benjamin Golub, 2017. "Illiquidity spirals in Coupled Over-The-Counter Markets," Working Papers on Finance 1810, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Ben Golub & Yair Livne, 2010. "Strategic Random Networks," Working Papers 10-21, NET Institute.
- Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2009.
"How Homophily Affects Learning and Diffusion in Networks,"
2009.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Golub, Benjamin & Jackson, Matthew O., 2009. "How Homophily Affects Learning and Diffusion in Networks," Sustainable Development Papers 50718, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Matthew O. Jackson & Benjamin Golub, 2007.
"Naïve Learning in Social Networks: Convergence, Influence and Wisdom of Crowds,"
2007.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Golub, Benjamin, 2007. "Naive Learning in Social Networks: Convergence, Influence and Wisdom of Crowds," Coalition Theory Network Working Papers 9101, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Emily Breza & Arun Chandrasekhar & Benjamin Golub & Aneesha Parvathaneni, 2019. "Networks in economic development," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 678-721.
- Matthew Elliott & Benjamin Golub, 2019. "A Network Approach to Public Goods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 127(2), pages 730-776.
- Matthew Elliott & Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2014. "Financial Networks and Contagion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(10), pages 3115-3153, October.
- Matthew Elliott & Benjamin Golub & Andrei Kirilenko, 2014. "How Sharing Information Can Garble Experts' Advice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 463-468, May.
- Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2012. "How Homophily Affects the Speed of Learning and Best-Response Dynamics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1287-1338.
- Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2012. "Network Structure and the Speed of Learning Measuring Homophily Based on its Consequences," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 107-108, pages 33-48.
- Golub Benjamin & Jackson Matthew O., 2012. "Does Homophily Predict Consensus Times? Testing a Model of Network Structure via a Dynamic Process," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-31, September.
- Benjamin Golub & R. McAfee, 2011. "Firms, queues, and coffee breaks: a flow model of corporate activity with delays," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(1), pages 59-89, March.
- Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2010. "Naïve Learning in Social Networks and the Wisdom of Crowds," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 112-149, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Simple Impact Factor
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Recursive Impact Factor
- Breadth of citations across fields
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 12 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (7) 2007-07-07 2009-07-28 2010-10-09 2018-03-12 2018-05-21 2020-02-03 2020-06-29. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (6) 2018-01-22 2018-01-22 2018-03-12 2018-03-26 2020-02-03 2020-03-09. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (2) 2007-07-07 2020-03-09
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2018-01-22 2018-03-12
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (2) 2007-07-07 2009-07-28
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2009-07-28 2018-03-26
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2018-05-21
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2007-07-07
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2018-03-12
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2010-10-09
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2018-08-20
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2018-03-12
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2018-03-26
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Benjamin Golub should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.