|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Littauer Center, Cambridge, MA 02138
RePEc:edi:deharus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Krishna Dasaratha & Benjamin Golub & Nir Hak, 2018. "Social Learning in a Dynamic Environment," Papers 1801.02042, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2018.
- Elliott, M. & Golub, B., 2018. "A Network Approach to Public Goods," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1813, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Matt Elliott & Benjamin Golub & Matt V. Leduc, 2017. "Networked Markets and Relational Contracts," Post-Print hal-01690154, HAL.
- Galeotti, A. & Golub, B. & Goyal, S., 2017.
"Targeting Interventions in Networks,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1744, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- GALEOTTI, Andrea; GOLUB, Benjamin; GOYAL, Sanjeev, 2018. "Targeting interventions in networks," Economics Working Papers ECO 2018/01, European University Institute.
- Galeotti, Andrea & Golub, Benjamin & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2018. "Targetting interventions in networks," Economics Discussion Papers 21698, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Aymanns & Co-Pierre Georg & Benjamin Golub, 2017. "Illiquidity spirals in Coupled Over-The-Counter Markets," Working Papers on Finance 1810, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Ben Golub & Yair Livne, 2010. "Strategic Random Networks," Working Papers 10-21, NET Institute.
- Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2009. "How Homophily Affects Learning and Diffusion in Networks," Working Papers 2009.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Benjamin Golub, 2007.
"Naïve Learning in Social Networks: Convergence, Influence and Wisdom of Crowds,"
2007.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Golub, Benjamin, 2007. "Naive Learning in Social Networks: Convergence, Influence and Wisdom of Crowds," Coalition Theory Network Working Papers 9101, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Matthew Elliott & Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2014. "Financial Networks and Contagion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(10), pages 3115-3153, October.
- Matthew Elliott & Benjamin Golub & Andrei Kirilenko, 2014. "How Sharing Information Can Garble Experts' Advice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 463-468, May.
- Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2012. "How Homophily Affects the Speed of Learning and Best-Response Dynamics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1287-1338.
- Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2012. "Network Structure and the Speed of Learning Measuring Homophily Based on its Consequences," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 107-108, pages 33-48.
- Golub Benjamin & Jackson Matthew O., 2012. "Does Homophily Predict Consensus Times? Testing a Model of Network Structure via a Dynamic Process," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-31, September.
- Benjamin Golub & R. McAfee, 2011. "Firms, queues, and coffee breaks: a flow model of corporate activity with delays," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(1), pages 59-89, March.
- Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2010. "Naïve Learning in Social Networks and the Wisdom of Crowds," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 112-149, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (5) 2007-07-07 2009-07-28 2010-10-09 2018-03-12 2018-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (4) 2018-01-22 2018-01-22 2018-03-12 2018-03-26
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2018-01-22 2018-03-12
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (2) 2007-07-07 2009-07-28
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2009-07-28 2018-03-26
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2018-05-21
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2007-07-07
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2018-03-12
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2010-10-09
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2007-07-07
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2018-03-12
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2018-03-26
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Benjamin Golub should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.