Report NEP-TID-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Marin & Antonello Zanfei, 2018. "Does Host Market Regulation Induce Cross Border Environmental Innovation?," SEEDS Working Papers 0518, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- Aum, Sangmin & Lee, Sang Yoon (Tim) & Shin, Yongseok, 2018. "Computerizing Industries and Routinizing Jobs: Explaining Trends in Aggregate Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12747, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree & Vallejo, Bertha, 2018. "Global Value Chains and Upgrading: What, When and How?," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Dario Diodato & Frank Neffke & Neave O'Clery, 2018. "Why do industries coagglomerate? How Marshallian externalities differ by industry and have evolved over time," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1814, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2018.
- OKAMURO, Hiroyuki & NISHIMURA, Junichi, 2018. "What Shapes Local Innovation Policies? Empirical Evidence from Japanese Cities," CCES Discussion Paper Series 68, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daria Arkhipova & Giovanni Vaia, 2018. "Integrating Third Parties in Digitally Mature Companies: Determinants of Innovation Success," Working Papers 03, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & Boubaker, Sabri & Omri, Anis, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Sustainability: The Need for Innovative and Institutional Solutions," MPRA Paper 84503, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2017.
- Galeotti, Andrea & Golub, Benjamin & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2018. "Targetting interventions in networks," Economics Discussion Papers 21698, University of Essex, Department of Economics.