Targeting Interventions in Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- GALEOTTI, Andrea; GOLUB, Benjamin; GOYAL, Sanjeev, 2018. "Targeting interventions in networks," Economics Working Papers ECO 2018/01, European University Institute.
- Galeotti, Andrea & Golub, Benjamin & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2018. "Targetting interventions in networks," Economics Discussion Papers 21698, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Baqaee & Emmanuel Farhi, 2017.
"The Macroeconomic Impact of Microeconomic Shocks: Beyond Hulten's Theorem,"
482151, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Emmanuel Farhi & David Baqaee, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Microeconomic Shocks: Beyond Hulten's Theorem," 2017 Meeting Papers 479, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David Rezza Baqaee & Emmanuel Farhi, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Microeconomic Shocks: Beyond Hulten’s Theorem," Discussion Papers 1734, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- David Rezza Baqaee & Emmanuel Farhi, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Microeconomic Shocks: Beyond Hulten's Theorem," NBER Working Papers 23145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baqaee, David Rezza & Farhi, Emmanuel, 2017. "The macroeconomic impact of microeconomic shocks: beyond Hulten's Theorem," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87167, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Baqaee, David Rezza & Farhi, Emmanuel, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Microeconomic Shocks: Beyond Hulten's Theorem," CEPR Discussion Papers 11845, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yann Bramoullé & Andrea Galeotti & Brian Rogers, 2016. "The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Networks," Post-Print hal-01447842, HAL.
- Itay P. Fainmesser & Andrea Galeotti, 2016. "Pricing Network Effects," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 165-198.
- Bloch, Francis & Quérou, Nicolas, 2013. "Pricing in social networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 243-261.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tools," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026272040x, January.
More about this item
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.