Report NEP-GTH-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akira Okada, 2018. "Non-cooperative Bargaining for Side Payments Contract," KIER Working Papers 983, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Galeotti, A. & Golub, B. & Goyal, S., 2017. "Targeting Interventions in Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1744, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Mark R. Trusheim, 2017. "The Information Pharms Race and Competitive Dynamics of Precision Medicine: Insights from Game Theory," NBER Working Papers 24020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhattacherjee, Sanjay & Sarkar, Palash, 2017. "Cryptocurrency Voting Games," MPRA Paper 83592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akira Okada, 2018. "Incomplete Contract and Verifiability," KIER Working Papers 982, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jørgen-Vitting Andersen & Philippe De Peretti, 2017. "New method to detect convergence in simple multi-period market games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01673331, HAL.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Urmimala Sen, 2017. "Cultural Identities and Resolution of Social Dilemmas," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2017-08, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Jul 2018.
- Krishna Dasaratha & Benjamin Golub & Nir Hak, 2018. "Social Learning in a Dynamic Environment," Papers 1801.02042, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam Rosen, 2017. "Incomplete English auction models with heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP27/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Manuel Adelino & Kristopher Gerardi & Barney Hartman-Glaser, 2018. "Are Lemons Sold First? Dynamic Signaling in the Mortgage Market," NBER Working Papers 24180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.