Report NEP-NET-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rahmi Ilkiliç, 2009. "Cournot Competition on a Network of Markets and Firms," Working Papers 2009.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Edoardo Gallo, 2009. "Small World Networks with Segregation Patterns and Brokers," Working Papers 2009.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Frank H. Page & Myrna H. Wooders, 2009. "Endogenous Network Dynamics," Working Papers 2009.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Markus Kinateder, 2009. "Team Formation in a Network," Working Papers 2009.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "Does Electricity (and Heat) Network Regulation have anything to learn from Fixed Line Telecoms?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0925, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2009. "How Homophily Affects Learning and Diffusion in Networks," Working Papers 2009.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Jean-François Caulier & Ana Mauleon, 2009. "Contractually Stable Networks," Working Papers 2009.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tim Hellmann & Berno Buechel, 2009. "Under-connected and Over-connected Networks," Working Papers 2009.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Feri & Miguel A.Mel?ndez-Jim?nez, 2009. "Coordination in Evolving Networks with Endogenous Decay," Working Papers 2009-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Dotan Persitz, 2009. "Power in the Heterogeneous Connections Model: The Emergence of Core-Periphery Networks," Working Papers 2009.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marc Kilgour & Steven J. Brams, 2009. "Kingmakers and Leaders in Coalition Formation," Working Papers 2009.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.