Report NEP-SOC-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- yamamura, eiji, 2009. "Effects of interactions among social capital, income, and learning from experiences of natural disasters: A case study from Japan," MPRA Paper 16223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deepti Goel & Kevin Lang, 2009. "Social Ties and the Job Search of Recent Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 15186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2009. "How Homophily Affects Learning and Diffusion in Networks," Working Papers 2009.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Guven, Cahit, 2009. "Are happier people better citizens?," Working Papers eco_2009_04, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Tim Hellmann & Berno Buechel, 2009. "Under-connected and Over-connected Networks," Working Papers 2009.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jennifer M. Mellor & Beth A. Freeborn, 2009. "Religious Participation and Risky Health Behaviors among Adolescents," Working Papers 86, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Stephen Leider & Markus M. Mobius & Tanya Rosenblat, 2009. "What Do We Expect from Our Friends?," Working Papers 09-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Jean-François Caulier & Ana Mauleon, 2009. "Contractually Stable Networks," Working Papers 2009.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Feri & Miguel A.Mel?ndez-Jim?nez, 2009. "Coordination in Evolving Networks with Endogenous Decay," Working Papers 2009-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Edoardo Gallo, 2009. "Small World Networks with Segregation Patterns and Brokers," Working Papers 2009.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Frank H. Page & Myrna H. Wooders, 2009. "Endogenous Network Dynamics," Working Papers 2009.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli & Giovanni Ponti & Nora Piva, 2009. "Education, Reputation or Network? Evidence from Italy on Migrant Workers Employability," Working Papers 2009.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fabien NGENDAKURIYO, 2009. "Institutions Quality and Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Markus Kinateder, 2009. "Team Formation in a Network," Working Papers 2009.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sergio Vergalli & Laura Poddi, 2009. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Affect the Performance of Firms?," Working Papers 2009.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.