Keeping Two Sets of Books: The Relationship Between Tax and Incentive Transfer Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoon, Kiho, 2002. "The optimal level of copyright protection," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 327-348, September.
- Franke, Nikolaus & Hippel, Eric von, 2003. "Satisfying heterogeneous user needs via innovation toolkits: the case of Apache security software," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1199-1215, July.
- Justin Pappas Johnson, 2002. "Open Source Software: Private Provision of a Public Good," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 637-662, December.
- Banerjee, Dyuti S., 2003. "Software piracy: a strategic analysis and policy instruments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 97-127, January.
- Gayer, Amit & Shy, Oz, 2003. "Internet and peer-to-peer distributions in markets for digital products," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 197-203, November.
- King, Stephen P. & Lampe, Ryan, 2003. "Network externalities, price discrimination and profitable piracy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 271-290, September.
- Shy,Oz, 2001. "The Economics of Network Industries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521805001, March.
- Koboldt, Christian, 1995. "Intellectual Property and Optimal Copyright Protection," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 95-01, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Stanley M. Besen & Joseph Farrell, 1994. "Choosing How to Compete: Strategies and Tactics in Standardization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 117-131, Spring.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1996.
"Network externalities, complementarities, and invitations to enter,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 211-233, September.
- Nicholas Economides, 1997. "Network Externalities, Complementarities, and Invitations to Enter," Industrial Organization 9701004, EconWPA.
- de Palma, Andre & Leruth, Luc, 1996. "Variable willingness to pay for network externalities with strategic standardization decisions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 235-251, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristian Behrens & Susana Peralt & Pierre M. Picard, 2014.
"Transfer Pricing Rules, OECD Guidelines, and Market Distortions,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(4), pages 650-680, August.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & PERALTA, Susana & PICARD, Pierre, 2009. "Transfer pricing rules, OECD guidelines, and market distortions," CORE Discussion Papers 2009067, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kristian Behrens & Susana Peralta & Pierre M. Picard, 2010. "Transfer pricing rules, OECD guidelines, and market distortions," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-20, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Kristian Behrens & Susana Peralta & Pierre M. Picard, 2009. "Transfer Pricing Rules, OECD Guidelines, and Market Distortions," Cahiers de recherche 0943, CIRPEE.
- Michael P. Devereux & Christian Keuschnigg, 2009.
"The Distorting Arm’s Length Principle,"
0910, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2009. "The Distorting Arm's Length Principle," CEPR Discussion Papers 7375, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Michael P. Devereux, 2009. "The Distorting Arm's Length Principle," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Devereux, Michael P., 2013. "The arm's length principle and distortions to multinational firm organization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 432-440.
- Cools, Martine & Emmanuel, Clive & Jorissen, Ann, 2008. "Management control in the transfer pricing tax compliant multinational enterprise," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 603-628, August.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:12:y:2015:i:4:p:19149986 is not listed on IDEAS
- SÃ¸ren Bo Nielsen, 2014. "Transfer Pricing: Roles and Regimes," CESifo Working Paper Series 4694, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Peter K. Schott, 2006.
"Transfer Pricing by U.S.-Based Multinational Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
12493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Peter Schott, 2008. "Transfer Pricing by U.S.-Based Multinational Firms," Working Papers 08-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lemus Torres, Ana Belén, 2011. "Strategic incentives for kepping one set of books under the Arm's Length Principle," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1135, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2013.
"The arm's length principle and tacit collusion,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 119-130.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2011. "The Arm's Length Principle and Tacit Collusion," MPRA Paper 37295, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Mar 2012.
- Chongwoo Choe & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "The Arm’s Length Principle and Tacit Collusion," Monash Economics Working Papers 02-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bodo Knoll & Nadine Riedel, 2015. "Transfer Pricing Laws," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(4), pages 22-26, 01.
- Jan Thomas Martini & Rainer Niemann & Dirk Simons, 2007. "Transfer Pricing or Formula Apportionment? Tax-Induced Distortions of Multinationalsâ€™ Investment and Production Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2020, CESifo Group Munich.
- Søren Bo Nielsen & Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2008.
"Taxes and Decision Rights in Multinationals,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(2), pages 245-258, April.
- Nielsen, Soren Bo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2006. "Taxes and Decision Rights in Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 5952, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nielsen, Søren Bo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2007. "Taxes and Decision Rights in Multinationals," Discussion Papers 2007/11, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Nielsen, Søren Bo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2006. "Taxes and Decision Rights in Multinationals," Working Papers 07-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Moreno Ruiz, Diego & Lemus Torres, Ana Belén, 2011. "The non-neutrality of the arm's length principle with imperfect competition," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1134, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jie Ma & Pascalis Raimondos-MÃ¸ller, 2015. "Competition for FDI and Profit Shifting," CESifo Working Paper Series 5153, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martini, Jan Thomas & Niemann, Rainer & Simons, Dirk, 2007. "Transfer pricing or formula apportionment? Tax-induced distortions of multinationals' investment and production decisions," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 27, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- repec:otg:wpaper:1403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chongvilaivan, Aekapol & Hur, Jung & Riyanto, Yohanes E., 2013. "Labor union bargaining and firm organizational structure," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 116-124.
- Chongwoo Choe & Charles E. Hyde, 2007. "Multinational Transfer Pricing, Tax Arbitrage and the Arm's Length Principle," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(263), pages 398-404, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:14:y:2005:i:1:p:165-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.