Citations for "Evaluation of Factors Influencing Student Class Attendance and Performance"
by Stephen Devadoss & John Foltz
- Vincenzo Andrietti & Rosario D'Addazio & Carlos Velasco, 2008. "Class Attendance and Academic Performance among Spanish Economics Students," Economics Working Papers we096138, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Meng,Christoph & Heijke,Hans, 2005. "Student time allocation, the learning environment and the acquisition of competencies," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Tin-chun Lin, 2010. "Does a student's preference for a teacher's instructional style matter? An analysis of an economic approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1320-1332.
- Jiménez Martín, Juan Ángel, 2006. "Can Equilibrium Models Replicate the Stochastic Properties of the Exchange Rates?/¿Se pueden replicar las propiedades estocásticas del tipo de cambio con un modelo de Equilibrio?," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 361-395, Abril.
- Mehmet F. Dicle & John Levendis, 2013. "Using RFID Technology to Track Attendance," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center, vol. 13(1), pages 29-38, Fall.
- Elchanan Cohn & Eric Johnson, 2006. "Class Attendance and Performance in Principles of Economics," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 211-233.
- Ann Kirby & Brendan McElroy, 2003. "The Effect of Attendance on Grade for First Year Economics Students in University College Cork," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(3), pages 311–326.
- Delaney, Liam & Harmon, Colm & Ryan, Martin, 2013.
"The role of noncognitive traits in undergraduate study behaviours,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 181-195.
- Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Martin Ryan, 2011. "The Role of Noncognitive Traits in Undergraduate Study Behaviours," Working Papers 201132, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2013.
"Student Time Allocation and Educational Production Functions,"
Annales d'Economie et de Statistique,
ENSAE, issue 111-112, pages 5.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Stefano Staffolani, 2002. "Student time allocation and educational production functions," HEW 0207001, EconWPA.
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2002. "Student Time Allocation and Educational Production Functions," Working Papers 170, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin A. & Jeremy Smith, 2007.
"Am I missing something? The effects of absence from class on student performance,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
820, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin A. & Smith, Jeremy, 2012. "Am I missing something? The effects of absence from class on student performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 363-375.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin & Smith, Jeremy, 2008. "Am I Missing Something? The Effects of Absence from Class on Student Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 3749, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "The impact of class absenteeism on undergraduates’ academic performance: evidence from an elite Economics school in Portugal," FEP Working Papers 503, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Luca Stanca, 2013.
"The Effects of Attendance on Academic Performance: Panel Data Evidence for Introductory Microeconomics,"
78, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Luca Stanca, 2006. "The Effects of Attendance on Academic Performance: Panel Data Evidence for Introductory Microeconomics," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 251-266, July.
- Luca Stanca, 2004. "The effects of attendance on academic performance: panel data evidence for Introductory Microeconomics," HEW 0411003, EconWPA.
- George, Babu, 2007. "Should You Reward More Those Teachers Who Participate More? A Study In The Context Of In-Service Tourism Teacher Training Programs," MPRA Paper 6360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Austin, Wesley A. & Totaro, Michael W., 2011. "Gender differences in the effects of Internet usage on high school absenteeism," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 192-198, April.
- Astrid Schmulian & Stephen Coetzee, 2011. "Class absenteeism: reasons for non-attendance and the effect on academic performance," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 178-194, September.
- Dobkin, Carlos & Gil, Ricard & Marion, Justin, 2010. "Skipping class in college and exam performance: Evidence from a regression discontinuity classroom experiment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 566-575, August.
- Zulauf, Carl R. & Gortner, Amy K., 1999. "Use Of Time And Academic Performance Of College Students: Does Studying Matter?," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21547, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Harb, Nasri & El-Shaarawi, Ahmed, 2006. "Factors Affecting Students' Performance," MPRA Paper 13621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barkley, Andrew P. & Forst, Jerry J., 2004. "The Determinants of First-Year Academic Performance in the College of Agriculture at Kansas State University, 1990-1999," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(02), August.