The price elasticity of electricity demand in South Australia
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koltsaklis, Nikolaos E. & Liu, Pei & Georgiadis, Michael C., 2015. "An integrated stochastic multi-regional long-term energy planning model incorporating autonomous power systems and demand response," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 865-888.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:159-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2109-:d:119081 is not listed on IDEAS
- María del P. Pablo-Romero ,, & Rafael Pozo-Barajas & Javier Sánchez-Rivas, 2017. "Relationships between Tourism and Hospitality Sector Electricity Consumption in Spanish Provinces (1999–2013)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-12, March.
- Klaassen, E.A.M. & Kobus, C.B.A. & Frunt, J. & Slootweg, J.G., 2016. "Responsiveness of residential electricity demand to dynamic tariffs: Experiences from a large field test in the Netherlands," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1065-1074.
- Jose Antonio Hernandez & Camilo Koch, 2015. "An Assessment of Energy Consumption and Price Responsiveness: Evidence from Dominican Republic," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(6), pages 81-87, May.
- Almas Heshmati, 2014. "Demand, Customer Base-Line And Demand Response In The Electricity Market: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 862-888, December.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:233-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:508-526 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marianna O'Gorman & Frank Jotzo, 2014.
"Impact of the Carbon Price on Australia's Electricity Demand, Supply and Emissions,"
CCEP Working Papers
1411, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- O'Gorman, Marianna & Jotzo, Frank, 2014. "Impact of the carbon price on Australia’s electricity demand, supply and emissions," Working Papers 249493, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015.
"Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households,"
CAWM Discussion Papers
81, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015. "Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Adewuyi, Adeolu O., 2016. "Determinants of import demand for non-renewable energy (petroleum) products: Empirical evidence from Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 73-93.
- Mirnezami, Seyed Reza, 2014. "Electricity inequality in Canada: Should pricing reforms eliminate subsidies to encourage efficient usage?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 36-43.
- Salomé Bakaloglou & Dorothée Charlier, 2018.
"Energy Consumption in the French Residential Sector: How Much Do Individual Preferences Matter?,"
1803, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Salomé Bakaloglou & Dorothée Charlier, 2018. "Energy Consumption in the French Residential Sector: How Much do Individual Preferences Matter?," Working Papers 2018.05, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Chassin, David P. & Rondeau, Daniel, 2016. "Aggregate modeling of fast-acting demand response and control under real-time pricing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 288-298.
- Derya Eryilmaz, Timothy M. Smith, and Frances R. Homans, 2017. "Price Responsiveness in Electricity Markets: Implications for Demand Response in the Midwest," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Adom, Philip Kofi, 2017. "The long-run price sensitivity dynamics of industrial and residential electricity demand: The impact of deregulating electricity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 43-60.
- Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F., 2012. "A Monte Carlo based decision-support tool for assessing generation portfolios in future carbon constrained electricity industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 374-392.
- Chang, Yoosoon & Kim, Chang Sik & Miller, J. Isaac & Park, Joon Y. & Park, Sungkeun, 2016.
"A new approach to modeling the effects of temperature fluctuations on monthly electricity demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 206-216.
- Yoosoon Chang & Chang Sik Kim & J. Isaac Miller & Joon Y. Park & Sungkeun Park, 2015. "A New Approach to Modeling the Effects of Temperature Fluctuations on Monthly Electricity Demand," Working Papers 2015-12, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Faria, P. & Vale, Z., 2011. "Demand response in electrical energy supply: An optimal real time pricing approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5374-5384.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:483-:d:131442 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krishnamurthy, Chandra Kiran B. & Kriström, Bengt, 2015. "A cross-country analysis of residential electricity demand in 11 OECD-countries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 68-88.
- Kiran B Krishnamurthy, Chandra & Kriström, Bengt, 2013. "A cross-country analysis of residential electricity demand in 11 OECD-countries," CERE Working Papers 2013:5, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics, revised 30 Jun 2014.
- Huang, Yongfu, 2014. "Drivers of rising global energy demand: The importance of spatial lag and error dependence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 254-263.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:1513-1521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Hyungkwan & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S. & Gotham, Douglas & Liu, Andrew L., 2015. "Impact Assessment of Time of Use Pricing for Electricity: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Ontario," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205262, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2012. "Survey of Models on Demand, Customer Base-Line and Demand Response and Their Relationships in the Power Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Salari, Mahmoud & Javid, Roxana J., 2017. "Modeling household energy expenditure in the United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 822-832.
- Lim, Kyoung-Min & Lim, Seul-Ye & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2014. "Short- and long-run elasticities of electricity demand in the Korean service sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 517-521.
- Ma, Yiqun, 2016. "Demand Response Potential of Electricity End-users Facing Real Time Pricing," Research Report 16019-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Salisu, Afees A. & Ayinde, Taofeek O., 2016. "Modeling energy demand: Some emerging issues," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1470-1480.
- Walsh, Darragh & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2014. "Gaming in the Irish Single Electricity Market and Potential Effects on Wholesale Prices," Papers WP488, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Kim, Hyun Jae & Park, Kihyun & Roberts, Roland K., 2015.
"Regionally-varying and regionally-uniform electricity pricing policies compared across four usage categories,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 182-191.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Kim, Hyun J. & Park, Kihyun & Roberts, Roland K., 2015. "Regionally-varying and Regionally-uniform Electricity Pricing Policies Compared across Four Usage Categories," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204324, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Desiderio Romero-Jordán & Pablo del Río & Cristina Peñasco, 2014. "Household electricity demand in Spanish regions. Public policy implications," Working Papers 2014/24, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- repec:cmj:seapas:y:2018:i:16:p:59-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Micha Steinhäuser & Klaus Eisenack, 2015. "Spatial incidence of large-scale power plant curtailment costs," Working Papers V-379-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Fais, Birgit & Blesl, Markus & Fahl, Ulrich & Voß, Alfred, 2014. "Comparing different support schemes for renewable electricity in the scope of an energy systems analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 479-489.
- Paulo Oliveira & Margarida Vaz Pato, 2014. "Time-Of-Use Electricity Tariffs With Smart Meters," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 59-74.
- Adom, Philip Kofi, 2016. "Electricity Supply and System losses in Ghana. What is the red line? Have we crossed over?," MPRA Paper 74559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2016.
- Chang, Yoosoon & Kim, Chang Sik & Miller, J. Isaac & Park, Joon Y. & Park, Sungkeun, 2014. "Time-varying Long-run Income and Output Elasticities of Electricity Demand with an Application to Korea," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 334-347.
- Han PHOUMIN & Shigeru KIMURA, 2014. "Analysis on Price Elasticity of Energy Demand in East Asia: Empirical Evidence and Policy Implications for ASEAN and East Asia," Working Papers DP-2014-05, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Walsh, Darragh & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Di Cosmo, Valeria, 2016. "Strategic bidding, wind ownership and regulation in a decentralised electricity market," MPRA Paper 71502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inha Oh & Yeongjun Yeo & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2015. "Efficiency versus Equality: Comparing Design Options for Indirect Emissions Accounting in the Korean Emissions Trading Scheme," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-21, November.