Demand Response Potential of Electricity End-users Facing Real Time Pricing
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2016|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 800, 9700 AV Groningen|
Phone: +31 50 363 7185
Fax: +31 50 363 3720
Web page: http://www.rug.nl/research/som-ri/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gils, Hans Christian, 2014. "Assessment of the theoretical demand response potential in Europe," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1-18.
- Feuerriegel, Stefan & Neumann, Dirk, 2014. "Measuring the financial impact of demand response for electricity retailers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 359-368.
- Beenstock, Michael & Goldin, Ephraim & Nabot, Dan, 1999. "The demand for electricity in Israel," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 168-183, April.
- Filippini, Massimo & Pachauri, Shonali, 2004.
"Elasticities of electricity demand in urban Indian households,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 429-436, February.
- Massimo Filippini & Shonali Pachauri, 2002. "Elasticities of Electricity Demand in Urban Indian Households," CEPE Working paper series 02-16, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Fan, Shu & Hyndman, Rob J., 2011. "The price elasticity of electricity demand in South Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3709-3719, June.
- Shu Fan & Rob Hyndman, 2010. "The price elasticity of electricity demand in South Australia," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Lijesen, Mark G., 2007. "The real-time price elasticity of electricity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 249-258, March.
- Holtedahl, Pernille & Joutz, Frederick L., 2004. "Residential electricity demand in Taiwan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 201-224, March.
- Torriti, Jacopo & Hassan, Mohamed G. & Leach, Matthew, 2010. "Demand response experience in Europe: Policies, programmes and implementation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1575-1583.
- Cappers, Peter & Goldman, Charles & Kathan, David, 2010. "Demand response in U.S. electricity markets: Empirical evidence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1526-1535.
- Darby, Sarah J. & McKenna, Eoghan, 2012. "Social implications of residential demand response in cool temperate climates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 759-769.
- Paulus, Moritz & Borggrefe, Frieder, 2011. "The potential of demand-side management in energy-intensive industries for electricity markets in Germany," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 432-441, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gro:rugsom:16019-eef. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanneke Tamling)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.