Report NEP-REG-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Di Cosmo & Laura Malaguzzi Valeri, 2017. "Wind, Storage, Interconnection and the Cost of Electricity Generation," Working Papers 2017.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Trinks, Arjan & Scholtens, Bert & Mulder, Machiel & Dam, Lammertjan, 2017. "Divesting Fossil Fuels," Research Report 17001-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Katherine Simpson & Frans P de Vries & Paul Armsworth & Nick Hanley, 2017. "Designing markets for biodiversity offsets: lessons from tradable pollution permits," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2017-04, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Pangan, Melboy & Mulder, Machiel, 2016. "Influence of Environmental Policy and Market Forces on Coal-fired Power Plants," Research Report 16017-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Spyros Arvanitis & Michael Peneder & Christian Rammer & Tobias Stucki & Martin Wörter, 2016. "How Different Policy Instruments Affect the Creation of Green Energy Innovation: A Differentiated Perspective," KOF Working papers 16-417, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- John List & Robert Metcalfe & Michael Price & Florian Rundhammer, 2017. "Harnessing Policy Complementarities to Conserve Energy: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00597, The Field Experiments Website.
- Rohan Best, 2017. "Switching towards coal or renewable energy? The effects of financial capital on energy transitions," Departmental Working Papers 2017-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kussel, Gerhard & Frondel, Manuel, 2016. "Switching Response to Power Prices: Evidence from German Households," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145728, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ana Gouveia & Sílvia Santos & Gustavo Monteiro, 2017. "Short-run effects of product markets’ deregulation: a more productive, more efficient and more resilient economy?," GEE Papers 0069, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2017.
- Ma, Yiqun, 2016. "Demand Response Potential of Electricity End-users Facing Real Time Pricing," Research Report 16019-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Elisabetta Iossa & Michael Waterson, 2017. "Maintaining Competition in Recurrent Procurement Contracts: A case study on the London Bus Market," CEIS Research Paper 400, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Feb 2017.