Assessment of the Impact of Climate Change Policies on the Market for Forest Industrial Residues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moiseyev, Alexander & Solberg, Birger & Kallio, A. Maarit I., 2014. "The impact of subsidies and carbon pricing on the wood biomass use for energy in the EU," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 161-167.
- Brad Stennes & Kurt Niquidet & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2009.
"Implications of Expanding Bioenergy Production from Wood in British Columbia: An Application of a Regional Wood Fibre Allocation Model,"
2009-02, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Stennes, Brad & Niquidet, Kurt & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2009. "Implications of Expanding Bioenergy Production from Wood in British Columbia: An Application of a Regional Wood Fibre Allocation Model," Working Papers 50782, University of Victoria, Resource Economics and Policy.
- Mobini, Mahdi & Sowlati, Taraneh & Sokhansanj, Shahab, 2013. "A simulation model for the design and analysis of wood pellet supply chains," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 1239-1249.
- McKechnie, Jon & Saville, Brad & MacLean, Heather L., 2016. "Steam-treated wood pellets: Environmental and financial implications relative to fossil fuels and conventional pellets for electricity generation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 637-649.
- Charles Breton & Pierre Blanchet & Ben Amor & Robert Beauregard & Wen-Shao Chang, 2018. "Assessing the Climate Change Impacts of Biogenic Carbon in Buildings: A Critical Review of Two Main Dynamic Approaches," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-1, June.
- Peter, Brian & Niquidet, Kurt, 2016. "Estimates of residual fibre supply and the impacts of new bioenergy capacity from a forest sector transportation model of the Canadian Prairie Provinces," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 62-72.
- Fan, Shu & Hyndman, Rob J., 2011.
"The price elasticity of electricity demand in South Australia,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3709-3719, June.
- Shu Fan & Rob Hyndman, 2010. "The price elasticity of electricity demand in South Australia," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Bryngemark, Elina, 2019. "Second generation biofuels and the competition for forest raw materials: A partial equilibrium analysis of Sweden," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C).
- Delacote, Philippe & Lecocq, Franck, 2011. "Fuelwood, timber and climate change: Insights from forest sector modeling-An introduction," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 107-109, April.
- Mansuy, Nicolas & Thiffault, Evelyne & Lemieux, Sébastien & Manka, Francis & Paré, David & Lebel, Luc, 2015. "Sustainable biomass supply chains from salvage logging of fire-killed stands: A case study for wood pellet production in eastern Canada," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 62-73.
- Douthitt, Robin A., 1989. "An economic analysis of the demand for residential space heating fuel in Canada," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 187-197.
- Rivers, Nic, 2010. "Impacts of climate policy on the competitiveness of Canadian industry: How big and how to mitigate?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1092-1104, September.
- Lauri, Pekka & Forsell, Nicklas & Korosuo, Anu & Havlík, Petr & Obersteiner, Michael & Nordin, Annika, 2017. "Impact of the 2°C target on global woody biomass use," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 121-130.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate policy; bioenergy; wood composite panels; feedstock prices;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:5:p:1787-:d:325913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.