Citations for "Free access vs private ownership as alternative systems for managing common property"
by Weitzman, Martin L.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008.
"Exiting a Lawless State,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(531), pages 1474-1497, 08.
- Ito, M. & Saijo, T. & Une, M., 1994.
"The Tragedy of the Commons Revisited: Identifying Behavioral Principles,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0338, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ito, Masaru & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Une, Masashi, 1995. "The Tragedy of the Commons revisited Identifying behavioral principles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 311-335, December.
- Fiona Murray & Scott Stern, 2005. "Do Formal Intellectual Property Rights Hinder the Free Flow of Scientific Knowledge? An Empirical Test of the Anti-Commons Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 11465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Funaki, Y. & Yamato, T., 2007. "Sequentially Stable Coalition Structures," Discussion Paper 2007-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Koundouri, Phoebe, 2000. "Three approaches to measuring natural resource scarcity: theory and application to groundwater," MPRA Paper 38265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed, M., 1991. "A model to determine benefits obtainable from the management of riverine fisheries of Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7471, July.
- Ronan Congar & Louis Hotte, 2014.
"Open Access vs. Restricted Access with Two Variable Factors: On the Redistributive Effects of a Property Regime Change,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2014-51, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Ronan Congar & Louis Hotte, 2014. "Open Access vs. Restricted Access with Two Variable Factors: On the Redistributive Effects of a Property Regime Change," Working Papers E1406E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Dulal, Hari B., 2008. "Fiscal policy instruments for reducing congestion and atmospheric emissions in the transport sector : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4652, The World Bank.
- Justin Leroux, 2006.
"Cooperative production under diminishing marginal returns: Interpreting fixed-path methods,"
Cahiers de recherche
06-10, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Justin Leroux, 2007. "Cooperative production under diminishing marginal returns: interpreting fixed-path methods," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 35-53, July.
- Rahmi Ilkiliç, 2008. "Network of Commons," Working Papers 2008.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2005.
"Local Commons and Cross-Effects of Population and Inequality on the Local Provision of environmental Services,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 62, pages 75-121, Enero-Jun.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2004. "Local Commons And Cross-Effects Of Population And Inequality On The Local Provision Of Environmental Services," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003146, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Adger, W. Neil & Luttrell, Cecilia, 2000. "Property rights and the utilisation of wetlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 75-89, October.
- Juan-Camilo Cardenas, 2002. "Rethinking local commons dilemmas: Lessons from experimental economics in the field," Artefactual Field Experiments 00020, The Field Experiments Website.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schimmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1995. "Short-lived agents and the long-lived environment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 127-141, September.
- Erwin Bulte & Edward Barbier, 2005.
"Trade and Renewable Resources in a Second Best World: An Overview,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 30(4), pages 423-463, 04.
- Bulte, E.H. & Barbier, E., 2005. "Trade and renewable resources in a second best world : An overview," Other publications TiSEM b32c301d-ca5d-47bb-ae5a-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Motta, Ronaldo Seroa Da & Amaral, Claudio A. Ferraz Do, 2000.
"Estimating timber depreciation in the Brazilian Amazon,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 129-142, February.
- Ronaldo Seroa da Motta & Claudio Ferraz, 2015. "Estimating Timber Depreciation in the Brazilian Amazon," Discussion Papers 0077, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, Andre, 2004. "The economics of pricing parking," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
- BALAND, Jean-Marie & FRANCOIS, Patrick, .
"Commons as insurance and the welfare impact of privatization,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1782, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick, 2005. "Commons as insurance and the welfare impact of privatization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 211-231, February.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Patrick Francois, 2003. "Commons as Insurance and the Welfare Impact of Privatization," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/069, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Robert P. Inman, 1993. "Presidential Leadership and the Reform of Fiscal Policy: Learning from Reagan's Role in TRA 86," NBER Working Papers 4395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1997. "On the uses of club theory: Preface to the club theory symposium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 3-7, July.
- Lasserre, Pierre & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2003.
"A Ricardian model of the tragedy of the commons,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 29-45, January.
- Pierre Lasserre & Antoine Soubeyran, 2001. "A Ricardian Model of the tragedy of the Commons," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-01, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Pierre Lasserre & Antoine Soubeyran, 2001. "A Ricardian Model of the Tragedy of the Commons," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-14, CIRANO.
- Leroux, Justin, 2005. "Strategyproof Profit Sharing: A Two-Agent Characterization," Working Papers 2005-04, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Stoeven, Max T. & Quaas, Martin F., 2012. "Privatizing renewable resources: Who gains, who loses?," Economics Working Papers 2012-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin, 1991. "A model to determine benefits obtainable from the management of riverine fisheries of Bangladesh," Technical Reports 44726, Worldfish Center.
- Amihai Glazer & Stef Proost, 2007. "The Preferences of Voters Over Road Tolls and Road Capacity," Working Papers 060712, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2007. "Poverty, Poverty Reforms for Resource-use and Economic Efficiency: Neglected Issues," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55100, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Leroux, Justin, 2005. "Strategyproof Profit Sharing in Partnerships: Improving upon Autarky," Working Papers 2005-05, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2002. "The Gradual Erosion of the Social Security Function of Customary Land Tenure Arrangements in Lineage-Based Societies," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ray, Debraj, 2007. "Introduction to development theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 1-10, November.
- Leroux, Justin, 2004. "Pooling Private Technologies: Improving upon Autarky," Working Papers 2004-08, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Francisco Pacheco Coelho, 2009. "Roman Legal Tradition and the Mismanagement of Hunting Resources," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/29, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Gardner M. Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use without Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(4), pages 875-914, December.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Weitzman, Martin, 2003. "Icelandic Fisheries Management: Fees versus Quotas," CEPR Discussion Papers 3849, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mason, Charles F. & Sandler, Todd & Cornes, Richard, 1988. "Expectations, the commons, and optimal group size," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 99-110, March.
- Justin Leroux, 2006.
"Profit sharing in unique Nash equilibrium: Characterization in the two-agent case,"
Cahiers de recherche
06-11, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Leroux, Justin, 2008. "Profit sharing in unique Nash equilibrium: Characterization in the two-agent case," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 558-572, March.
- Feinerman, Eli, 1988. "Groundwater Management: Efficiency and Equity Considerations," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(1), June.
- Stefan Ambec & Carine Sebi, 2011.
"The distributional impact of common-pool resource regulations,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 123-141, September.
- Ambec, Stefan & Sebi, Carine, 2010. "The distributional impact of common-pool resource regulations," LERNA Working Papers 10.19.325, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Boyce, John R., 2004. "Instrument choice in a fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 183-206, January.
- Ellis, Christopher J., 2001. "Common Pool Equities: An Arbitrage Based Non-cooperative Solution to the Common Pool Resource Problem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 140-155, September.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schmmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1990.
"External Increasing Returns , Short-Lived Agents and Long- Lived Waste,"
8903, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- , 1990. "External increasing returns, short-lived agents and long-lived waste," Working Paper 91-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.