Contact information of Worldfish Center
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wfctec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
- 44838 Atlas demographique des populations de poissons d'eau douce d'Afrique
by Moreau, J. & Palomares, M.L.D. & Torres, F.S.B. & Pauly, Daniel
- 44730 Aquaculture technology adoption in Kapasia Thana, Bangladesh: some preliminary results from farm record-keeping data
by Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Abdur Rab, M. & Bimbao, Mary Ann P.
- 44729 Aquaculture for African smallholders
by Brummett, Randall E. & Noble, R.
- 44728 Cymatium muricinum and other ranellid gastropods: major predators of cultured tridacnid clams
by Govan, Hugh
- 44688 The coastal environmental profile of Singapore
by Sien, Chia Lin & Khan, Habibullah & Ming, Chou Loke
- 44686 The coastal environmental profile of Ban Don Bay and Phangnga Bay, Thailand
by Anonymous & Bunpapong, Sirikul & White, Alan T. & Sadorra, Marie Sol M.
- 44685 Research and education for the development of integrated crop-livestock-fish farming systems in the tropics
by Edwards, Peter & Pullin, Roger S.V. & Gartner, J.A.