The coastal environmental profile of Brunei Darussalam: resource assessment and management issues
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang|
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. A. K., 1985. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(4), pages 504-507, July.
- Bailey, C. (ed.), 1982. "Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: social aspects of production and marketing," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12322, March.
- N/A, 1970. "Note," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 2(4), pages i-i, October.
- Pauly, D., 1984. "Fish population dynamics in tropical waters: a manual for use with programmable calculators," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12311, March.
- Pauly, D. & Mines, A.N. (eds.), 1982. "Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: biology and stock assessment," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12320, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wfctec:44684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.