The coastal environmental profile of Brunei Darussalam: resource assessment and management issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. A. K., 1985. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 504-507, July.
- Bailey, C. (ed.), 1982. "Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: social aspects of production and marketing," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12322, September.
- Pauly, D., 1984. "Fish population dynamics in tropical waters: a manual for use with programmable calculators," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12311, September.
- N/A, 1970. "Note," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 2(4), pages 1-1, October.
- Pauly, D. & Mines, A.N. (eds.), 1982. "Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: biology and stock assessment," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12320, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cruz-Trinidad, A. (ed.), 1996. "Valuation of tropical coastal resources: theory and application of linear programming," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 11659, September.
- Anonymous & Bunpapong, Sirikul & White, Alan T. & Sadorra, Marie Sol M., 1988. "The coastal environmental profile of Ban Don Bay and Phangnga Bay, Thailand," Technical Reports 44686, Worldfish Center.
- White, A.T. & Martosubroto, P. & Sadorra, M.S.M. (eds.), 1989. "The coastal environmental profile of Segara Anakan-Cilacap, South Java, Indonesia," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 3407, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCoastal zone management; Resource development; Coastal zone; Environmental profile; Brunei Darussalam; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wfctec:44684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .