Atlas demographique des populations de poissons d'eau douce d'Afrique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, V. & Pauly, D. (eds.), 1993. "Trophic models of aquatic ecosystems," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 8432, December.
- Dwipongo, A. & Hariati, T. & Banon, S. & Palomares, M.L. & Pauly, D., 1986. "Growth, mortality and recruitment of commercially important fishes and penaeid shrimps in Indonesian waters," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 614, December.
- Pauly, D., 1984. "Fish population dynamics in tropical waters: a manual for use with programmable calculators," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12311, December.
- Wetherall, J.A., 1986. "A new method for estimating growth and mortality parameters from length frequency data," Fishbyte, The WorldFish Center, vol. 4(1), pages 12-14.
- Moreau, J. & Cuende, F.X., 1991. "On improving the resolution of the recruitment patterns of fishes," Fishbyte, The WorldFish Center, vol. 9(1), pages 45-46.
- Dwipongo, A. & Hariati, T. & Banon, S. & Palomares, M.L.D. & Pauly, Daniel, 1986. "Growth, mortality and recruitment of commercially important fishes and penaeid shrimps in Indonesian waters," Technical Reports 44682, Worldfish Center.
- Wandera, S.B. & Wanink, J.H., 1995. "Growth and mortality of dagaa (Rastrineobola argentea, Fam. Cyprinidae) in Lake Victoria," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 18(1), pages 42-45.
- Jarre, A. & Palomares, M.L. & Soriano, M.L. & Sambilay, V.C., Jr. & Pauly, D., 1990. "MAXIMS: a computer program for estimating the food consumption of fishes from diel stomach contents data and population parameters," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 11231, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:4:p:713-727 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFreshwater fish; Population dynamics; Stock assessment; Growth curves; Catch/effort; Recruitment; Fishery biology; Africa; Pisces;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:10441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.