Contact information of The WorldFish Center
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbyte. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: William Ko (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
1991, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 1-72 A program for constructing length-converted growth curves when growth is seasonal
by Gayanilo, F.C., Jr.
- 6-9 Growth, mortality and recruitment of Decapterus kurroides in Davao Gulf, Philippines
by Lavapie-Gonzales, F.
- 10-12 Growth, mortality and recruitment of short-wing flying fish Oxyphorhampus micropterus in Bohol Sea, Philippines
by Yacapin, N.C.
- 13-15 Growth and mortality of Indian mackerel Rastrelliger kanagurta (Scombridae) in the Visayan Sea, Central Philippines
by Guanco, M.R.
- 16-18 Small fishes as a resource in rural Bangladesh
by Hossain, M.A. & Afroze, S.
- 19-20 Growth of Pomadasys kaakan (Haemulidae) off the coast of Pakistan
by Majid, A. & Imad, A.
- 21-23 Exploitation of the dolphin-fish Coryphaena hippurus L. off Ecuador: analysis by length-based virtual population analysis
by Patterson, K.R. & Martinez, J.
- 24-26 Supply response functions of two fish species in the Arabian Gulf area
by Al-Mulhim, F.N.
- 27-29 The biometrics of marine fishes from the Gulf of Aden
by Edwards, R.R.C. & Shaher, S.
- 30-33 Growth, mortality and length-weight parameters for some Kuwaiti fish and shrimp
by Mathews, C.P. & Samuel, M.
- 34-36 Population dynamics of the freshwater clam Galatea paradoxa (Donacidae) in the Cross River, Nigeria
by King, R.P. & Egwali, E.C. & Nkanta, N.A.
- 37-38 Tabular data on marine fishes from Southern Africa. Part II: growth parameters
by Torres, F., Jr. & Pauly, D.
- 39-41 Time recovery for exploited fish populations based on surplus yield models
by Arreguin-Sanchez, F.
- 42-44 Bias in the Wetherall estimates of Z/K and L due to population disequilibria
by Somerton, D.A. & Kobayashi, D.R.
- 45-49 Graphical representations of ELEFAN I response surfaces
by Kleiber, P. & Pauly, D.
- 50-54 On length-weight relationships. Part II: Computing mean weights from length statistics
by Beyer, J.E.
- 55-57 Exemple de la contribution de l'analyse fsctorielle des correspondences pour suivre l'evolution de la structure d'une population piscicole
by Bengen, D. & Lim, P. & Belaud, A.
- 58-61 FISHBASE: une base de donnÎ˜es sur les poissons
by Palomares, M.L.D. & Moreau, J. & Reyes-Marchant, P. & Froese, R. & Pauly, D.
- 62-66 On ECOPATH, Fishbyte and fisheries management
by Christensen, V.
1991, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 4-6 Preliminary estimates of growth parameters for three commercial bivalve species of Peru (Gari solida, Anlacomya ater and Semele solida)
by Urban, H.J.
- 7-11 Spawning stock biomass-per-recruit analysis: a timely substitute for stock recruitment analysis
by Mathews, C.P.
- 12-15 Example estimations of yield and fishery profit when few data are available
by Sanders, M.J.
- 16-18 Population dynamics of Nemipterus japonicus from the northern Arabian Sea, Pakistan
by Iqbal, M.
- 19-22 Growth of the checkered puffer Sphoeroides testudineus: postscript to papers by Target and Pauly Ingles
by Pauly, D.
- 23-27 Population dynamics of Saurida elongata and S. undosquamis (Synodontidae) in the southern Gulf of Thailand
by Boonwanich, T.
- 28-30 An assessment of the status of the Ivorian purse seine fishery of Sierra Leone, 1970-78
by Seisay, M.B.D.
- 31-36 An overview of objectives for fisheries management
by Patterson, K.R.
- 37-39 Correction to the Beverton and Holt Z-estimator for truncated catch length-frequency distributions
by Ault, J.S. & Ehrhardt, N.M.
- 40-44 Estimation of yield per recruit when growth and fishing mortality oscillate seasonally
by Sparre, P.
- 45-46 On improving the resolution of the recruitment patterns of fishes
by Moreau, J. & Cuende, F.X.
- 47-49 A note on the development of a new software package, the FAO-ICLARM stock assessment tools (FiSAT)
by Pauly, D. & Sparre, P.
- 50-53 Tabular data on marine fishes from Southern Africa. Part 1: Length-weight relationships
by Torres, F., Jr.
1990, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 4-5 Population dynamics of Etelis carbunculus (Lutjanidae in Tonga, South Pacific)
by Sua, D.
- 6-7 Growth and mortality of snapper Etelis carbunculus in Vanuatu
by Carlot, A.H.
- 8-10 Notes on the silverbiddy Gerres oyena (Gerreidae) in Tarawa Lagoon, Kiribati
by Yeeting, B.M.
- 10-12 Estimating natural mortality of Kuwait's Penaeus semisulcatus using a new tag-recapture data analysis method
by Siddeek, M.S.M.
- 13-15 Reduction in effort and favorable environment helped to increase shrimp catch in Kuwait
by Siddeek, M.S.M. & Bishop, J.M. & El-Musa, M. & Abdul-Ghaffar, A.R. & Lee, J.U. & Al-Yamani, F. & Joseph, P.S. & Almatar, S. & Abdullah, M.S.
- 16-20 Interrelationships between swimming speed, caudal fin aspect ratio and body length of fishes
by Sambilay, V.C., Jr.
- 21-24 FISHBASE: an information system to support fisheries and aquaculture research
by Froese, R.
- 25-26 Kinetic energy and selection in trammel nets
by Saeger, J.
- 27-28 Reproductive season of the Caribbean spiny lobster Panulirus argus in the coastal waters of northern Brazil
by Cavalcante Soares, C.N.
- 29-32 Can we use traditional length-based fish stock assessment when growth is seasonal?
by Sparre, P.
- 33-38 Length-converted catch curves and the seasonal growth of fishes
by Pauly, D.
1990, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 3-5 Growth and mortality of spangled emperor Lethrinus nebulosus in Fiji
by Sharma, S.P.
- 6-8 Problems in estimating growth parameters of the wahoo Acanthocybium solandri (Scombridae) using the ELEFAN 1 program
by Murray, P.A. & Nichols, K.E.
- 8-13 Effects of fish trap mesh size on species and size selectivity in the Australian North West Shelf trap fishery
by Moran, M. & Jenke, J.
- 14-16 The relationship between maximum and asymptotic length in fishes
by Mathews, C.P. & Samuel, M.
- 17-19 Growth performance of the African catfish Clarias gariepinus (Clariidae)
by Marshall, B.E.
- 20-24 The use of surplus-yield models in the economic analysis of a fishery
by Trinidad, A.C.
- 25-27 Computer-aided approaches to identification. III: (Conclusion) . Modern databases
by Froese, R. & Achenbach, I. & Papasissi, C.
1990, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 6-7 Catch assessment of Sardinella maderensis in the Ocean Division, Cameroon
by Djama, T. & Nkumbe, L. & Ikome, F.
- 8-12 Studies on the population dynamics of Pellonula leonensis (Clupeidae) in the Cross River, Nigeria
by Kuenzel, T. & Loewenberg, U.
- 13-14 Maximo rendimiento sostenible de la pesqueria comercial en el Departamento de Loreto, Peru
by Montreuil, V. & Tello, S. & Maco, J. & Ismino, R.
- 15-17 Growth, mortality and recruitment of exploited small pelagic fishes in the Gulf of California, Mexico
by Cisneros, M.A. & Estrada, J. & Montemayor, G.
- 18-20 Population dynamics of Metapenaeus ensis (Penaeidae) in the Gulf of Papua, Papua New Guinea
by Waffy, A.
- 21-25 The applicability of ELEFAN for use in analyzing three species of deepwater snappers in Tonga (Etelis coruscans, Pristipomoides flavipinnis and P. filamentosus, Fam. Lutjanidae)
by Langi, S.
- 26-27 A preliminary account of the population dynamics of Stolephorus devisi (Engraulidae) at Munda Baitground, Solomon Islands
by Tiroba, G.
- 28-31 A note on the inverse function of the von Bertalanffy growth function
by Mackay, D. & Moreau, J.
- 32-34 An empirical comparison of seasonal growth models
by Hoenig, N.A. & Hanumara, R.C.
- 35-40 Separation of a mixture distribution into its Gaussian component
by Soriano, M.L.
- 41-44 Some personal experiences and comments on the management of Italian marine fisheries
by Levi, D.
- 45-46 A search for new methods for fish stock assessment and management: the FSA-CRSP overview and Philippine activities
by McManus, J.W.
- 47-49 The compleat ELEFAN, version 1.1: post-release blues
by Gayanilo, F., Jr. & Pauly, D.
1989, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 4-5 A note on the population dynamics of Pomadasys kaakan (Haemulidae) from Pakistan
by Iqbal, M.
- 6-10 The artisanal inshore shrimp fishery off the cross river estuary, Nigeria
by Enin, U.I. & Loewenberg, U. & Kuenzel, T.
- 11-12 Growth of grey triggerfish Balistes capriscus, based on growth checks of the dorsal spine
by Ofori-Danson, P.K.
- 13-14 Comparisons of the growth of West African stock of Sardinella maderensis with emphasis on Cameroon
by Djama, Th. & Gabche, C. & Youmbi-Tienchtheu, J.
- 15-17 Stock assessment of Indian Ocean yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) based on data from a sport fishery
by Pitcher, T.J. & Hemphill, S.C.
- 17-20 Fisheries development in the Kingdom of Tonga
by Friedlander, A.
- 21-25 Development and management of artisanal fishery for yellow clam Mesodesma mactroides in Uruguay
by Defeo, O.
- 25-28 Computer-aided approaches to identification. II: Numerical taxonomy
by Froese, R.
- 28-31 A theory of fishing for a two-dimensional world
by Pauly, D.
1989, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 1-22 Fishing competitions as a means of data collection
by Rawlinson, N.
- 1-23 What is the optimum interval class size for length-frequency analysis?
by Sparre, R.
- 4-7 Multivariate analysis and trends of the Greek fishery
by Stergiou, K.I.
- 8-10 Growth of Sardinella maderensis in the Lobe estuary, Cameroon
by Djama, T. & Gabche, C. & Njifonju, O.
- 10-12 Management of catfish (Bagrus meridionalis Guenther) in southern Lake Malawi
by Alimoso, S.B.
- 13-15 Estimation of growth parameters in Panulirus penicillatus using a wetherall plot and comparisons with other lobsters
by Arellano, R.V.
- 15-17 Indicators of fishing pressure in the deepsea snapper fishery of the Kingdom of Tonga
by Langi, V.A. & Langi, S.A.
- 18-19 Computer aided approaches to identification. I: Expert systems
by Froese, R. & Schoefer, W. & Roepke, A. & Piatkowski, U. & Schnack, D.
- 20-21 Announcing the release of version 1.1 of the compleat ELEFAN software package
by Gayanilo, F.C., Jr. & Pauly, D.
1989, Volume 7, Issue 1
1988, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 1-12 Study on the species assemblages of tropical continental shelves, based on the trawl data collected by the "R.V. Dr. F. Nansen", 1975-1988
by Bianchi, G.
- 2-4 Small pelagic fisheries investigations in the Philippines. Part II: The current status
by Dalzell, P.
- 5-6 Length frequency analysis of pelagic fish species
by Philbrick, C.
- 7-10 Aspects of the fishery and biology of small pelagic fishes at Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
by Nhwani, L.B. & Makwaia, E.D.
- 10-11 Management issues on the Maputo Bay fisheries, Mozambique
by Sousa, M.I.
1988, Volume 6, Issue 2
1988, Volume 6, Issue 1
1986, Volume 4, Issue 2
1986, Volume 4, Issue 1
1985, Volume 3, Issue 3
1985, Volume 3, Issue 2
1984, Volume 2, Issue 3
1984, Volume 2, Issue 2
1984, Volume 2, Issue 1
1984, Volume 2
1983, Volume 2, Issue 1
1983, Volume 1, Issue 2
1983, Volume 1, Issue 1
1981, Volume 4, Issue 3