A simple method for comparing the growth of fishes and invertebrates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aripin, I.E. & Showers, P.A.T., 2000. "Population parameters of small pelagic fishes caught off Tawi-Tawi, Philippines," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 23(4), pages 21-26.
- Ingles, J. & Pauly, D., 1984. "An atlas of the growth, mortality and recruitment of Philippine fishes," Monographs, The WorldFish Center, number 12326, April.
- F J Heather & D Z Childs & A M Darnaude & J L Blanchard, 2018. "Using an integral projection model to assess the effect of temperature on the growth of gilthead seabream Sparus aurata," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(5), pages 1-19, May.
- Charles, Sandrine & Subtil, Fabien & Kielbassa, Janice & Pont, Didier, 2008. "An individual-based model to describe a bullhead population dynamics including temperature variations," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 215(4), pages 377-392.
- Kielbassa, J. & Delignette-Muller, M.L. & Pont, D. & Charles, S., 2010. "Application of a temperature-dependent von Bertalanffy growth model to bullhead (Cottus gobio)," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 221(20), pages 2475-2481.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth rate; Fishes;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbyte:38125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: William Ko (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.