Exploring the structural and functional properties of the Lake Victoria food web, and the role of fisheries, using a mass balance model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:201:y:2007:i:3:p:398-408 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, V. & Pauly, D. (eds.), 1993. "Trophic models of aquatic ecosystems," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 8432, December.
- Heymans, Johanna Jacomina & Coll, Marta & Link, Jason S. & Mackinson, Steven & Steenbeek, Jeroen & Walters, Carl & Christensen, Villy, 2016. "Best practice in Ecopath with Ecosim food-web models for ecosystem-based management," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 331(C), pages 173-184.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:4:p:713-727 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wandera, S.B. & Wanink, J.H., 1995. "Growth and mortality of dagaa (Rastrineobola argentea, Fam. Cyprinidae) in Lake Victoria," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 18(1), pages 42-45.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:212:y:2008:i:3:p:422-438 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBalanced fishing; Ecopath with Ecosim; Lake Victoria; Mass balance; Resilience;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecomod:v:342:y:2016:i:c:p:161-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecological-modelling .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.