Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: occupational and geographic mobility
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by The WorldFish Center in its series Working Papers with number 12323 and published in 1982.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang|
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bailey, C. (ed.), 1982. "Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: social aspects of production and marketing," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12322, December.
- Stokes, Robert L., 1979. "Limitation of fishing effort : An economic analysis of options," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 289-301, October.
- Smith, I.R. & Mines, A.N. (eds.), 1982. "Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: economics of production and marketing," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12321, December.
- Pauly, D. & Mines, A.N. (eds.), 1982. "Small-scale fisheries of San Miguel Bay, Philippines: biology and stock assessment," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12320, December.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124.
- Smith, Ian R., 1981. "Improving fishing incomes when resources are overfished," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 17-22, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:12323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.