Cymatium muricinum and other ranellid gastropods: major predators of cultured tridacnid clams
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang|
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Norton, John H. & Jones, Gareth W., 1992. "The Giant Clam: An Anatomical and Histological Atlas," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118700.
- Govan, H., 1993. "Participatory research in giant clam farming," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 16(1), pages 8-10.
- Angell, C.L., 1986. "The biology and culture of tropical oysters," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 2222.
- Hviding, E., 1993. "The rural context of giant clam mariculture in Solomon Islands: an anthropological study," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7819.
- Gervis, M.H. & Sims, N.A., 1992. "The biology and culture of pearl oysters (Bivalvia:Pteriidae)," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 6821.
- Broom, M.J., 1985. "The biology and culture of marine bivalve molluscs of the genus Anadara," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12313.
- Angell, C.L., 1986. "The biology and culture of tropical oysters," Technical Reports 44687, Worldfish Center.
- Anonymous, 1992. "The Giant Clam: Hatchery and Nursery Culture Manual," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118699.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wfctec:44728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.