Cymatium muricinum and other ranellid gastropods: major predators of cultured tridacnid clams
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang|
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Broom, M.J., 1985. "The biology and culture of marine bivalve molluscs of the genus Anadara," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12313, January.
- Angell, C.L., 1986. "The biology and culture of tropical oysters," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 2222, January.
- Angell, C.L., 1986. "The biology and culture of tropical oysters," Technical Reports 44687, Worldfish Center.
- Hviding, E., 1993. "The rural context of giant clam mariculture in Solomon Islands: an anthropological study," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7819, January.
- Gervis, M.H. & Sims, N.A., 1992. "The biology and culture of pearl oysters (Bivalvia:Pteriidae)," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 6821, January.
- Govan, H., 1993. "Participatory research in giant clam farming," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 16(1), pages 8-10.
- Anonymous, 1992. "The Giant Clam: Hatchery and Nursery Culture Manual," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118699.
- Norton, John H. & Jones, Gareth W., 1992. "The Giant Clam: An Anatomical and Histological Atlas," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118700.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wfctec:44728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.