Cymatium muricinum and other ranellid gastropods: major predators of cultured tridacnid clams
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Govan, Hugh, 1995. "Cymatium muricinum and other ranellid gastropods: major predators of cultured tridacnid clams," Technical Reports 44728, Worldfish Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gervis, M.H. & Sims, N.A., 1992. "The biology and culture of pearl oysters (Bivalvia:Pteriidae)," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 6821, June.
- Norton, John H. & Jones, Gareth W., 1992. "The Giant Clam: An Anatomical and Histological Atlas," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118700.
- Angell, C.L., 1986. "The biology and culture of tropical oysters," Technical Reports 44687, Worldfish Center.
- Govan, H., 1993. "Participatory research in giant clam farming," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 16(1), pages 8-10.
- Hviding, E., 1993. "The rural context of giant clam mariculture in Solomon Islands: an anthropological study," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7819, June.
- Anonymous, 1992. "The Giant Clam: Hatchery and Nursery Culture Manual," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118699.
- Angell, C.L., 1986. "The biology and culture of tropical oysters," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 2222, June.
- Broom, M.J., 1985. "The biology and culture of marine bivalve molluscs of the genus Anadara," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12313, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPredators; Predation; Clam culture; Feeding behaviour; Reproduction; Recruitment; Environmental factors Cymatium muricinum; Tridacnidae;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:9870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.