The challenge of self-governance in complex, globalizing economies: Collection of revised papers of a PhD seminar
Table of Contents: Floriane Clement: A Multi-Scale Analysis of Institutions, Interestsand Beliefs Associated With Forest Policies. Insights from NorthernVietnam; Katrin Daedlow, Robert Arlinghaus, Volker Beckmann: Collective Choice on Different Spatial Levels and over Time: A Framework to Analyze Adaptation and Sustainability of Common Pool Resource Management in German Recreational Fisheries (GRF); Eva Ebenhöh: Designing Agent-Based Models of Water Management Regimes Using the IAD Framework; Louisa Evans: Local Decision-Making Processes for Governance of Marine Social-Ecological Systems; Adam Henry: Simulating the Evolution of Policy-Relevant Beliefs: Can Rational Learning Lead to Advocacy Coalitions?; Alexander Lenger: Constitutional Ecological Economics; Achim Schlüter: Institutional Change, Rationalities and Thick Description; Christine Werthmann: Water Management in Seasonal Floodplains of the Mekong Delta; Stefan Ambec, Carine Sebi: Acceptable Regulations to Reduce Resource Extraction with Heterogeneous Costs; Bjorn Vollan: What Reciprocity? – The Impact of Culture and Sociopolitical Background on Trust Games in Namibia and South Africa
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ambec, Stefan & Hotte, Louis, 2006.
"On the redistributive impact of privatizing a resource under imperfect enforcement,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(06), pages 677-696, December.
- Ambec, S. & Hotte, L., 2003. "On the redistributive impact of privitazing a resource under imperfect enforcement," Working Papers 200302, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson & Pranab Bardhan, 2002.
"Inequality And Conservation On The Local Commons: A Theoretical Exercise,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 577-602, July.
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson and Pranab Bardhan., 1996. "Inequality and Conservation on the Local Commons: A Theoretical Exercise," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C96-071, University of California at Berkeley.
- Dayton-Johnson, Jeff & Bardhan, Pranab, 1996. "Inequality and Conservation on the Local Commons: A Theoretical Exercise," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt7f9913w9, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Frank Jensen & Niels Vestergaard, 2003. "Prices versus Quantities in Fisheries Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(3), pages 415-425.
- Burton, Peter S., 2003.
"Community enforcement of fisheries effort restrictions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 474-491, March.
- Burton, P.S., 2001. "Community Enforcement of Fisheries Effort Restrictions," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 2001-01, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Colin W. & Munro, Gordon R. & Sumaila, Ussif Rashid, 2005. "Subsidies, buybacks, and sustainable fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 47-58, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifewps:472007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.