On the redistributive impact of privitazing a resource under imperfect enforcement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ambec, Stefan & Hotte, Louis, 2006. "On the redistributive impact of privatizing a resource under imperfect enforcement," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(06), pages 677-696, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Ambec & Carine Sebi, 2011.
"The distributional impact of common-pool resource regulations,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 123-141, September.
- Ambec, Stefan & Sebi, Carine, 2010. "The distributional impact of common-pool resource regulations," LERNA Working Papers 10.19.325, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ronan Congar & Louis Hotte, 2014.
"Open Access vs. Restricted Access with Two Variable Factors: On the Redistributive Effects of a Property Regime Change,"
E1406E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Ronan Congar & Louis Hotte, 2014. "Open Access vs. Restricted Access with Two Variable Factors: On the Redistributive Effects of a Property Regime Change," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-51, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Hotte, Louis & McFerrin, Randy & Wills, Douglas, 2013. "On the dual nature of weak property rights," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 659-678.
- Ostrom, Elinor (Ed.) & Schlüter, Achim (Ed.), 2007. "The challenge of self-governance in complex, globalizing economies: Collection of revised papers of a PhD seminar," Working Papers 47-2007, University of Freiburg, Chair of Forestry Economics and Planning.
More about this item
KeywordsPROPERTY RIGHTS; ENFORCEMENT; WEALTH DISTRIBUTION; NATURAL RESOURCES; ILLEGAL EXTRACTION;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gbl:wpaper:200302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgnÃ¨s Vertier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inragfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .