Prices versus Quantities in Fisheries Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Theil, Henri, 1977. "The Independent Inputs of Production," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1303-1327, September.
- Andersen, Peder, 1982. "Commercial fisheries under price uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 11-28, March.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, November.
- Grafton R. Quentin, 1994. "A Note on Uncertainty and Rent Capture in an ITQ Fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 286-294, November.
- Hoel, Michael & Karp, Larry, 2002.
"Taxes versus quotas for a stock pollutant,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, pages 367-384.
- Hoel, Michael & Karp, Larry, 2001. "Taxes versus Quotas for a Stock Pollutant," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5fx9p7kf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Neher,Philip A., 1990. "Natural Resource Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521311748, December.
- Parzival Copes, 1986. "A Critical Review of the Individual Quota as a Device in Fisheries Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291.
- Wilen, James E., 2000. "Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 306-327, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Prices vs. Quantities: Incentives for Renewable Power Generation - Numerical Analysis for the European Power Market," EWI Working Papers 2013-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Lars Gårn Hansen, 2008. "Prices versus Quantities in Fisheries Models: Comment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(4), pages 708-711.
- Beard, Rodney, 2008. "A dynamic model of renewable resource harvesting with Bertrand competition," MPRA Paper 8916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Jensen & Lars Gårn Hansen, 2017. "The welfare gain from switching to tax regulation of fisheries," IFRO Working Paper 2017/07, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:resene:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:164-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Jensen & Niels Vestergaard, 2004. "Fisheries Management with Multiple Market Failures," Working Papers 54/04, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Lars Gårn Hansen, 2012. "Regulating Renewable Resources under Uncertainty," IFRO Working Paper 2012/3, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Vincent Martinet & Julio Peña-Torres & Michel Lara & Hector Ramírez C., 2016. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fishery Management Strategies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 683-707.
- Ostrom, Elinor (Ed.) & Schlüter, Achim (Ed.), 2007. "The challenge of self-governance in complex, globalizing economies: Collection of revised papers of a PhD seminar," Working Papers 47-2007, University of Freiburg, Chair of Forestry Economics and Planning.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Vondolia, Godwin K., 2012.
"Bioeconomic model of spatial fishery management in developing countries,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 145-161, April.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Vondolia, Godwin K., 2011. "Bioeconomic model of spatial fishery management in developing countries," Working Papers in Economics 490, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2012.
"Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv276, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel De Lara & Julio Peña-Torres & Héctor Ramírez Cabrera, 2012. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-11, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Rögnvaldur Hannesson & John Kenned, 2005. "Landing Fees versus Fish Quotas," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(4).
- Jensen, Frank, 2008. "Uncertainty and asymmetric information: An overview," Marine Policy, Elsevier, pages 89-103.
- Hansen, Lars Gårn & Jensen, Frank & Russell, Clifford, 2013.
"Instrument choice when regulators are concerned about resource extinction,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 135-147.
- Lars Gårn Hansen & Frank Jensen & Clifford Russell, 2011. "Instrument Choice when Regulators are Concerned about Resource Extinction," IFRO Working Paper 2011/6, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Jul 2011.
- David J. Pannell, 2008. "Public Benefits, Private Benefits, and Policy Mechanism Choice for Land-Use Change for Environmental Benefits," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(2), pages 225-240.
More about this item
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:79:y:2003:i:3:p:415-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .