Prices versus Quantities in Fisheries Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neher,Philip A., 1990. "Natural Resource Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521311748, October.
- Theil, Henri, 1977. "The Independent Inputs of Production," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1303-1327, September.
- Andersen, Peder, 1982. "Commercial fisheries under price uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 11-28, March.
- Parzival Copes, 1986. "A Critical Review of the Individual Quota as a Device in Fisheries Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291.
- Hoel, Michael & Karp, Larry, 2002.
"Taxes versus quotas for a stock pollutant,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 367-384, November.
- Hoel, Michael & Karp, Larry, 2001. "Taxes versus Quotas for a Stock Pollutant," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5fx9p7kf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, Fall.
- Grafton R. Quentin, 1994. "A Note on Uncertainty and Rent Capture in an ITQ Fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 286-294, November.
- Wilen, James E., 2000. "Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 306-327, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Gårn Hansen, 2012. "Regulating Renewable Resources under Uncertainty," IFRO Working Paper 2012/3, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Hansen, Lars Gårn & Jensen, Frank & Russell, Clifford, 2013.
"Instrument choice when regulators are concerned about resource extinction,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 135-147.
- Lars Gårn Hansen & Frank Jensen & Clifford Russell, 2011. "Instrument Choice when Regulators are Concerned about Resource Extinction," IFRO Working Paper 2011/6, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Jul 2011.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel De Lara & Julio Peña-Torres & Héctor Ramírez Cabrera, 2012.
"Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2012-11, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2012. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv276, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- David J. Pannell, 2008. "Public Benefits, Private Benefits, and Policy Mechanism Choice for Land-Use Change for Environmental Benefits," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(2), pages 225-240.
- Rögnvaldur Hannesson & John Kenned, 2005. "Landing Fees versus Fish Quotas," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(4).
- Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Prices vs. Quantities: Incentives for Renewable Power Generation - Numerical Analysis for the European Power Market," EWI Working Papers 2013-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Vincent Martinet & Julio Peña-Torres & Michel Lara & Hector Ramírez C., 2016. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fishery Management Strategies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 683-707, August.
- Lars Gårn Hansen, 2008. "Prices versus Quantities in Fisheries Models: Comment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(4), pages 708-711.
- Ostrom, Elinor (Ed.) & Schlüter, Achim (Ed.), 2007. "The challenge of self-governance in complex, globalizing economies: Collection of revised papers of a PhD seminar," Working Papers 47-2007, University of Freiburg, Chair of Forestry Economics and Planning.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Vondolia, Godwin K., 2012.
"Bioeconomic model of spatial fishery management in developing countries,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 145-161, April.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Vondolia, Godwin K., 2011. "Bioeconomic model of spatial fishery management in developing countries," Working Papers in Economics 490, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:92-112. is not listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Frank, 2008. "Uncertainty and asymmetric information: An overview," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 89-103, January.
- Beard, Rodney, 2008. "A dynamic model of renewable resource harvesting with Bertrand competition," MPRA Paper 8916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Jensen & Lars Gårn Hansen, 2017. "The welfare gain from switching to tax regulation of fisheries," IFRO Working Paper 2017/07, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:resene:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:164-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Jensen & Niels Vestergaard, 2004. "Fisheries Management with Multiple Market Failures," Working Papers 54/04, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
More about this item
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:79:y:2003:i:3:p:415-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.