Optimal Policy Response with Control Parameter and Intercept Covariance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Volker Wieland, "undated".
"Monetary Policy and Uncertainty about the Natural Unemployment Rate,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
11, Society for Computational Economics.
- Wieland, Volker, 2003. "Monetary Policy and Uncertainty about the Natural Unemployment Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 3811, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Volker W. Wieland, 1998. "Monetary policy and uncertainty about the natural unemployment rate," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wieland, Volker, 2003. "Monetary Policy and Uncertainty about the Natural Unemployment Rate," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/05, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Amman, Hans M & Kendrick, David A, 1999.
"Should Macroeconomic Policy Makers Consider Parameter Covariances?,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 263-267, December.
- Hans M. Amman & David Kendrick, "undated". "Should Macroeconomic Policy Makers Consider Parameter Covariances?," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 8, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 1997. "Should Macroeconomic Policy Makers Consider Parameter Covariances?," CARE Working Papers 9701, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
- Fidel Gonzalez, 2008. "Precautionary Principle and Robustness for a Stock Pollutant with Multiplicative Risk," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(1), pages 25-46, September.
- Mercado, P. Ruben & Kendrick, David A., 2000.
"Caution in macroeconomic policy: uncertainty and the relative intensity of policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 37-41, July.
- P. Ruben Mercado & David Kendrick, 1999. "Caution in Macroeconomic Policy: Uncertainty and the Relative Intensity of Policy," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1343, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fidel Gonzalez & Arnulfo Rodriguez, 2004. "Robust Control: A Note on the Response of the Control to Changes in the “Free” Parameter Conditional on the Character of Nature," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 24(3), pages 223-238, March.
- Ben Martin & Chris Salmon, 1999. "Should uncertain monetary policy-makers do less?," Bank of England working papers 99, Bank of England.
- Hoel, Michael & Karp, Larry, 2002.
"Taxes versus quotas for a stock pollutant,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 367-384, November.
- Hoel, Michael & Karp, Larry, 2001. "Taxes versus Quotas for a Stock Pollutant," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5fx9p7kf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Arnulfo Rodriguez, 2004. "Robust Control: A Note on the Timing of Model Uncertainty," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 24(3), pages 209-221, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic control; Multiplicative disturbances; Parameter covariance; Optimal policy response; C61; E61; Q5;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:31:y:2008:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.