Citations for "Reducing child malnutrition in Tanzania: Combined effects of income growth and program interventions"
by Alderman, Harold & Hoogeveen, Hans & Rossi, Mariacristina
- Shenggen Fan & Joanna Brzeska, 2015. "The Nexus between Agriculture and Nutrition: Do Growth Patterns and Conditional Factors Matter?," Working Papers id:7519, eSocialSciences.
- Bengtsson, Niklas, 2007.
"How responsive is body weight to transitory income changes? Evidence from rural Tanzania,"
Working Paper Series
2007:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bengtsson, Niklas, 2010. "How responsive is body weight to transitory income changes? Evidence from rural Tanzania," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 53-61, May.
- Pauw, Kalie & Thurlow, James, 2010.
"Agricultural Growth, Poverty, and Nutrition in Tanzania,"
2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa
95974, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2011. "Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 795-804.
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 947, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2008. "Mozambique - Beating the Odds: Sustaining Inclusion in a Growing Economy - A Mozambique Poverty, Gender, and Social Assessment, Volume 2. Appendixes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8049, The World Bank.
- Rashad, Ahmed & Sharaf, Mesbah, 2015. "Does Economic Growth Reduce Child Malnutrition in Egypt? New Evidence from National Demographic and Health Survey," Working Papers 2015-16, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Acosta, Karina & Meisel, Adolfo, 2013. "Anthropometric measurements by ethnicity in Colombia, 1965–1990," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 416-425.
- Stefania Lovo & Marcella Veronesi, 2014.
"Crop Diversification and Child Health: Empirical Evidence From Tanzania,"
08/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Lovo, Stefania & Veronesi, Marcella, 2014. "Crop Diversification and Child Health: Empirical Evidence From Tanzania," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182735, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stefania Lovo & Marcella Veronesi, 2015. "Crop diversification and child health: Empirical evidence from Tanzania," GRI Working Papers 211, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Natalia Nunes Ferreira Batista & Sara Ayllón,, 2016.
"'Mommy, I Miss Daddy'. The Effect Of Family Structure On Children'S Health In Brazil,"
Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting]
203, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ayllón, Sara & Ferreira-Batista, Natalia N., 2015. "‘Mommy, I miss daddy’. The effect of family structure on children's health in Brazil," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 75-89.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Ecker, Olivier, 2014. "Simulating economic growth effects on food and nutrition security in Yemen: A new macro–micro modeling approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 100-113.
- Yusuke Kamiya, 2009. "Economic analysis on the socioeconomic determinants of child malnutrition in Lao PDR," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09E007, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Mofya-Mukuka, Rhoda & Kulhgatz, Christian H., . "Child Malnutrition, Agricultural Diversification and Commercialization among Smallholder Farmers in Eastern Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 198189, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ugo Gentilini, 2006. "How are We doing on Poverty and Hunger Reduction? A New Measyre of Country-Level Progress," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0068, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Linnemayr, Sebastian & Alderman, Harold & Ka, Abdoulaye, 2008. "Determinants of malnutrition in Senegal: Individual, household, community variables, and their interaction," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 252-263, July.
- You, Jing, 2013. "The role of microcredit in older children’s nutrition: Quasi-experimental evidence from rural China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 167-179.
- Steckel, Richard H., 2009.
"Heights and human welfare: Recent developments and new directions,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Richard H. Steckel, 2008. "Heights and Human Welfare: Recent Developments and New Directions," NBER Working Papers 14536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2006. "Repositioning Nutrition as Central to Development : A Strategy for Large Scale Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7409.
- Lokshin , Michael & Radyakin, Sergiy, 2009.
"Month of Birth and Children's Health in India,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4813, The World Bank.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will & Zaman, Hassan, 2011.
"Estimating the short-run poverty impacts of the 2010-11 surge in food prices,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5633, The World Bank.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will & Zaman, Hassan, 2012. "Estimating the Short-Run Poverty Impacts of the 2010–11 Surge in Food Prices," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2302-2317.
- Gibson, John & Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Friedman, Jed, 2013.
"What does variation in survey design reveal about the nature of measurement errors in household consumption ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6372, The World Bank.
- John Gibson & Kathleen Beegle & Joachim De Weerdt & Jed Friedman, 2015. "What does Variation in Survey Design Reveal about the Nature of Measurement Errors in Household Consumption?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 77(3), pages 466-474, 06.
- John Gibson & Kathleen Beegle & Joachim De Weerdt & Jed Friedman, 2013. "What Does Variation in Survey Design Reveal About the Nature of Measurement Errors in Household Consumption?," Working Papers in Economics 13/01, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Smith, W. James, 2011. "Tanzania - Poverty, growth, and public transfers : options for a national productive safety net program," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 91575, The World Bank.
- Gentilini, Ugo & Webb, Patrick, 2008. "How are we doing on poverty and hunger reduction? A new measure of country performance," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 521-532, December.
- Headey, Derek D., 2013. "Developmental Drivers of Nutritional Change: A Cross-Country Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 76-88.
- Zewdie, Tadiwos & Abebaw, Degnet, 0. "Determinants of Child Malnutrition: Empirical Evidence from Kombolcha District of Eastern Hararghe Zone, Ethiopia," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 52.
- Nina Wald, 2014. "The Impact of Displacement on Child Health: Evidence from Colombia's DHS 2010," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1420, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bethelhem Debela & Gerald Shively & Stein Holden, 2015.
"Does Ethiopia’s Productive Safety Net Program improve child nutrition?,"
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food,
Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(6), pages 1273-1289, December.
- Legesse Debela, Bethelhem & Shively, Gerald & Holden, Stein, 2014. "Does Ethiopia’s Productive Safety Net Program Improve Child Nutrition?," CLTS Working Papers 1/14, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2011.
"Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of social assistance in Latin America,"
29639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Nino-Zarazua, 2011. "Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of Social Assistance in Latin America," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14211, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Shiratori, Sakiko, 2014. "Determinants of Child Malnutrition in Tanzania: a Quantile Regression Approach," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170304, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- World Bank, 2007. "Tanzania - Sustaining and Sharing Economic Growth : Country Economic Memorandum and Poverty Assessment, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7703, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Nutritional Failure in Ecuador : Causes, Consequences, and Solutions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6651.
- Alderman, Harold, 2007. "Improving Nutrition through Community Growth Promotion: Longitudinal Study of the Nutrition and Early Child Development Program in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1376-1389, August.
- World Bank, . "South Asia Economic Focus, June 2011 : Food Inflation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12662, The World Bank.
- Mofya-Mukuka, Rhoda & Kuhlgatz, Christian, 2014. "Nutritional Effects of Agricultural Diversification and Commercialization in Children in Zambia," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170506, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Simon, Michael & Tsegai, Daniel W. & Flessa, Steffen, 2012. "Intersectoral Health Action in Tanzania – Determinants and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers 142395, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Bhargava, Alok, 2013. "Iron status, malaria parasite loads and food policies: Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 108-112.
- World Bank, 2008. "Mozambique - Beating the Odds : Sustaining Inclusion in a Growing Economy - A Mozambique Poverty, Gender, and Social Assessment, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7981, The World Bank.
- Ecker, Olivier & Mabiso, Athur & Kennedy, Adam & Diao, Xinshen 22905, 2011. "Making agriculture pro-nutrition: Opportunities in Tanzania," IFPRI discussion papers 1124, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).