Mozambique - Beating the Odds: Sustaining Inclusion in a Growing Economy - A Mozambique Poverty, Gender, and Social Assessment, Volume 2. Appendixes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alderman, Harold & Hoogeveen, Hans & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2006.
"Reducing child malnutrition in Tanzania: Combined effects of income growth and program interventions,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Alderman, Harold & Hoogeveen, Hans & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2005. "Reducing child malnutrition in Tanzania - combined effects of income growth and program interventions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3567, The World Bank.
- Channing Arndt & Sherman Robinson & Finn Tarp, 2006. "Trade Reform and Gender in Mozambique," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 32, pages 73-89.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silverio Marques, Jose, 2012. "Mozambique social protection assessment," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 88998, The World Bank.
- Cunha, Nuno. & Pellerano, Luca. & Mueller, Johannes. & Lledo, Victor. & Xiao, Yuan. & Gitton, Patrick., 2013. "Towards a Mozambican social protection floor : consolidating a comprehensive social protection system in Mozambique: analysis of policy alternatives and costs," ILO Working Papers 994838493402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Housing and Human Habitats Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Communities and Human Settlements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .