Contact information of International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020cp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
- 9 Resilience and pastoralism in Africa south of the Sahara, With a particular focus on the horn of Africa and the Sahel, West Africa
by Little, Peter D. & McPeak, John G.
- 8 Understanding resilience for food and nutrition security
by Hoddinott, John
- 7 Current approaches to resilience programming among nongovernmental organizations
by Frankenberger, Timothy R. & Constas, Mark A. & Nelson, Suzanne & Starr, Laurie
- 6 Capacity development for resilient food systems: Issues, approaches, and knowledge gaps:
by Babu, Suresh Chandra & Blom, Sylvia
- 5 Are shocks really increasing? A selective review of the global frequency, severity, scope, and impact of five types of shocks:
by Zseleczky, Laura & Yosef, Sivan
- 4 Resilience and social capital:
by Bernier, Quinn & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela
- 3 Building resilience to conflict through food security policies and programs: Evidence from four case studies :
by Breisinger, Clemens & Ecker, Olivier & Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Trinh Tan, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Al-Riffai, Perrihan & Bouzar, Khalida & Sma, Abdelkarim & Abdelgadir, Mohamed
- 2 Refugees, food security, and resilience in host communities: Transitioning from humanitarian assistance to development in protracted refugee situations :
by Mabiso, Athur & Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Hirvonen, Kalle
- 1 Measuring resilience in a volatile world: A proposal for a multicountry system of sentinel sites :
by Barrett, Christopher B. & Headey, Derek D.
- 8 Governing the dietary transition: Linking agriculture, nutrition, and health
by Paarlberg, Robert L.
- 7 Growth is good, but is not enough to improve nutrition:
by Ecker, Olivier & Breisinger, Clemens & Pauw, Karl
- 6 Turning economic growth into nutrition-sensitive growth:
by Headey, Derek
- 5 Responding to health risks along the value chain:
by Chenevix Trench, Pippa & Narrod, Clare A. & Roy, Devesh & Tiongco, Marites
- 4 Value chains for nutrition:
by Hawkes, Corinna & Ruel, Marie T.
- 3 Feeding the future's changing diets: Implications for agricultural markets, nutrition, and policy
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Msangi, Siwa
- 2 Agriculture, health, and nutrition: Towards conceptualizing the linkages
by Hoddinott, John
- 1 The nexus between agriculture and nutrition: Do growth patterns and conditional factors matter?
by Fan, Shenggen & Brzeska, Joanna