Resilience and social capital:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maxwell, Daniel & Majid, Nisar & Adan, Guhad & Abdirahman, Khalif & Kim, Jeeyon Janet, 2016. "Facing famine: Somali experiences in the famine of 2011," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 63-73.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; Nutrition security; Community organizations; Networks; resilience; Social capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2014-05-17 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2014-05-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2014-05-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020cp:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .