Facing famine: Somali experiences in the famine of 2011
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernier, Quinn & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 2014. "Local sources of resilience: Working with social capital:," 2020 Conference briefs 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Frank Ellis, 1998. "Household strategies and rural livelihood diversification," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 1-38.
- Frank Ellis & Stephen Devereux & Phillip White, 2009. "Social Protection in Africa," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13393, April.
- Bernier, Quinn & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 2014. "Resilience and social capital:," 2020 Conference papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Corbett, Jane, 1988. "Famine and household coping strategies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 1099-1112, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFamine; Somalia; Coping; Social connectedness; Social exclusion; Humanitarian assistance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:65:y:2016:i:c:p:63-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .