Report NEP-SEA-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2014. "Asian Monetary Integration: A Japanese Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 475, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Anh, Nguyen Thi Tue & Duc, Luu Minh & Chieu, Trinh Duc, 2014. "The evolution of Vietnamese industry," WIDER Working Paper Series 076, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Tarp, Finn & Thi Tue Anh, Nguyen, 2014. "Exporting and productivity: The role of ownership and innovation in the case of Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Auer, Raphael & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2014. "Trade linkages and the globalisation of inflation in Asia and the Pacific," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 172, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Moricz, Sara & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2014. "The Effect of Elections on Economic Growth: Results from a Natural Experiment in Indonesia," Working Paper Series 1023, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Doan Thi Thanh Ha & Kozo KIYOTA, 2014. "Firm-level Evidence on Productivity Differentials and Turnover in Vietnamese Manufacturing," Working Papers DP-2014-07, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Christopher PARSONS & Pierre-Louis VÉZINA, 2014. "Migrant Networks and Trade: The Vietnamese Boat People as a Natural Experiment," Working Papers DP-2014-09, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- mahmood, Hamid mahmood & gul, Sidra gul, 2014. "Assessing the impact of fta: a case study of pakistan- malaysia fta," MPRA Paper 55802, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jun 2014.
- Kashiwabara, Chie, 2014. "The asset/liability structure of the Philippine banks and non-bank financial institutions in 2000s : a preliminary study for financial access analyses," IDE Discussion Papers 468, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Edwin L.-C. Lai & Xiangrong Yu, 2014. "Invoicing Currency in International Trade: An Empirical Investigation and Some Implications for the Renminbi," Working Papers 082014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ung, Luyna & Chhair, Sokty, 2014. "Exporting and foreign direct investment spillovers: Cambodia's experience," WIDER Working Paper Series 079, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Satyendra Kumar Gupta & Ashima Goyal, 2014. "Reserve currencies: Can multiplicity work?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-010, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Chhair, Sokty & Newman, Carol, 2014. "Clustering, competition, and spillover effects: Evidence from Cambodia," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hawkes, Corinna & Ruel, Marie T., 2011. "Value chains for nutrition:," 2020 Conference papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kazunobu HAYAKAWA & Toshiyuki MATSUURA, 2014. "Dynamic Two-way Relationship between Exporting and Importing: Evidence from Japan," Working Papers DP-2014-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Kernohan, David & Oyediran, Olusegun & Rivas, M. Fernanda, 2014. "Reciprocal beliefs and out-group cooperation: evidence from a public good game," MPRA Paper 55945, University Library of Munich, Germany.