Asian Monetary Integration: A Japanese Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Masahiro Kawai, 2014. "Asian Monetary Integration : A Japanese Perspective," Macroeconomics Working Papers 24158, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2014. "Asian Monetary Integration : A Japanese Perspective," Finance Working Papers 24158, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2014. "Asian Monetary Integration : A Japanese Perspective," Governance Working Papers 24158, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ishido, Hikari & Ito, Keiko, 2003.
"Vertical intra-industry trade and foreign direct investment in East Asia,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 468-506, December.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hikari Ishido & Keiko Ito, 2003. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," Discussion papers 03001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ishido, Hikari & Ito, Keiko, 2003. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," Discussion Paper Series a434, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Auer, Raphael & Fischer, Andreas M., 2010.
"The effect of low-wage import competition on U.S. inflationary pressure,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 491-503, May.
- Auer, Raphael & Fischer, Andreas M., 2008. "The effect of trade with low-income countries on U.S. industry," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 14, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Andreas M. Fischer, 2008. "The Effect of Low-Wage Import Competition on U.S. Inflationary Pressure," Working Papers 2008-18, Swiss National Bank.
- Auer, Raphael & Fischer, Andreas M, 2008. "The Effect of Trade with Low-Income Countries on U.S. Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 6819, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Christophe Destais & Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Shahin Vallée, .
"Global currencies for tomorrow: a European perspective,"
Bruegel, number 592.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Zsolt Darvas & Christophe Destais & Ludovic Gauvin & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Shahin Vallée, 2011. "Global currencies for tomorrow: A European perspective," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 444, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Global Currencies for Tomorrow: A European Perspective," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174278, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Masahiro Kawai & Shinji Takagi, 2005. "Strategy for a Regional Exchange Rate Arrangement in East Asia: Analysis, Review and Proposal," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 21-64.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Akiyama, Shigeru, 1998. "The Role of Nominal Anchor Currencies in Exchange Rate Arrangements," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 334-387, December.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari, 2009.
"The effect of exchange rate volatility on international trade in East Asia,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 395-406, December.
- Kazunobu HAYAKAWA & Fukunari KIMURA, 2008. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on International Trade in East Asia," Working Papers d003, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Arvind Subramanian, 2011. "Eclipse: Living in the Shadow of China's Economic Dominance," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6062.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency internationalization; regional monetary integration; international policy coordination; exchange rate stability;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2014-05-17 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-05-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.