Assessing the impact of fta: a case study of pakistan- malaysia fta
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sang‐Wook (Stanley) Cho & Julian P. Diaz, 2011. "The Welfare Impact Of Trade Liberalization," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(2), pages 379-397, April.
- Kimberly A. Clausing, 2001. "Trade creation and trade diversion in the Canada - United States Free Trade Agreement," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(3), pages 677-696, August.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2010.
"External Shocks in a Small Open Economy: A CGE - Microsimulation Analysis,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 45-90, Jan-Jun.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2009. "External Shocks in a Small Open Economy: A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers 0142, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Greg Mastel, 2004. "The Rise of the Free Trade Agreement," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(4), pages 41-61.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah Mehmood WAGAN, 2015. "Export boost of textile industry of Pakistan by availing EU’s GSP Plus," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 18-27, March.
- Wagan, Shah Mehmood, 2015. "Export boost of Textile Industry of Pakistan by availing EU’s GSP Plus," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 18-27.
More about this item
KeywordsSimulation; trade creation; trade diversion; export revenue and welfare;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-05-17 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-05-17 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2014-05-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .