Welfare Impact of Trade Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Porto, Guido G., 2006.
"Using survey data to assess the distributional effects of trade policy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 140-160, September.
- Guido G. Porto, 2003. "Using survey data to assess the distributional effects of trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3137, The World Bank.
- (Stanley) Cho, Sang-Wook & P. Díaz, Julián, 2008.
"Trade Liberalization in Latin America and Eastern Europe: the Cases of Ecuador and Slovenia,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 1002-1045.
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho & Julian P. Diaz, 2007. "Trade Liberalization in Latin America and Eastern Europe: The Cases of Ecuador and Slovenia," Discussion Papers 2007-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Timothy Kehoe & Antonio Manresa & Clemente Polo & Ferrán Sancho, 1989. "Un análisis de equilibrio general de la reforma fiscal de 1986 en España," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 13(3), pages 337-385, September.
- Michael Rolleigh, 2004. "Plant Heterogeneity and Applied General Equilibrium Models of Trade: Lessons from the CA-US FTA," 2004 Meeting Papers 360, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 1996. "Social accounting matrices and applied general equilibrium models," Working Papers 563, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- mahmood, Hamid mahmood & gul, Sidra gul, 2014. "Assessing the impact of fta: a case study of pakistan- malaysia fta," MPRA Paper 55802, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jun 2014.
- Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley) & Díaz, Julián P., 2013. "Trade integration and the skill premium: Evidence from a transition economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 601-620.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Liberalization; Free Trade Agreement; Customs Union; Social Accounting Matrix; Household welfare;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2008-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .