Welfare Impact of Trade Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Kehoe & Antonio Manresa & Clemente Polo & Ferrán Sancho, 1989. "Un análisis de equilibrio general de la reforma fiscal de 1986 en España," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 13(3), pages 337-385, September.
- Porto, Guido G., 2006.
"Using survey data to assess the distributional effects of trade policy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 140-160, September.
- Guido G. Porto, 2003. "Using survey data to assess the distributional effects of trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3137, The World Bank.
- (Stanley) Cho, Sang-Wook & P. Díaz, Julián, 2008.
"Trade Liberalization in Latin America and Eastern Europe: the Cases of Ecuador and Slovenia,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 1002-1045.
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho & Julian P. Diaz, 2007. "Trade Liberalization in Latin America and Eastern Europe: The Cases of Ecuador and Slovenia," Discussion Papers 2007-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Michael Rolleigh, 2004. "Plant Heterogeneity and Applied General Equilibrium Models of Trade: Lessons from the CA-US FTA," 2004 Meeting Papers 360, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 1996. "Social accounting matrices and applied general equilibrium models," Working Papers 563, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley) & Díaz, Julián P., 2013. "Trade integration and the skill premium: Evidence from a transition economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 601-620.
- mahmood, Hamid mahmood & gul, Sidra gul, 2014. "Assessing the impact of fta: a case study of pakistan- malaysia fta," MPRA Paper 55802, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jun 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Liberalization; Free Trade Agreement; Customs Union; Social Accounting Matrix; Household welfare;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2009-01-17 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2008-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.