Plant Heterogeneity and Applied General Equilibrium Models of Trade: Lessons from the CA-US FTA
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, James & Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto, 2015.
"Growth and Trade with Frictions: A Structural Estimation Framework,"
School of Economics Working Paper Series
2015-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- James E. Anderson & Mario Larch & Yoto V. Yotov, 2015. "Growth and Trade with Frictions: A Structural Estimation Framework," NBER Working Papers 21377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Anderson & Mario Larch & Yoto V. Yotov, 2015. "Growth and Trade with Frictions: A Structural Estimation Framework," CESifo Working Paper Series 5446, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mario Larch & Yoto V. Yotov, 2016.
"General Equilibrium Trade Policy Analysis with Structural Gravity,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6020, CESifo Group Munich.
- Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto V., 2016. "General equilibrium trade policy analysis with structural gravity," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2016-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto, 2016. "General Equilibrium Trade Policy Analysis with Structural Gravity," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-9, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Carbone, Jared C. & Helm, Carsten & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2009.
"The case for international emission trade in the absence of cooperative climate policy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 266-280, November.
- Carbone, Jared C. & Helm, Carsten & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2008. "The case for international emission trade in the absence of cooperative climate policy," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 194, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- (Stanley) Cho, Sang-Wook & P. Díaz, Julián, 2008.
"Trade Liberalization in Latin America and Eastern Europe: the Cases of Ecuador and Slovenia,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 1002-1045.
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho & Julian P. Diaz, 2007. "Trade Liberalization in Latin America and Eastern Europe: The Cases of Ecuador and Slovenia," Discussion Papers 2007-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Yoto Yotov & Mario Larch & James Anderson, 2015. "Growth and Trade: A Structural Estimation Framework," 2015 Meeting Papers 851, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sang-Wook (Stanley) Cho & Juliàn P. Dìaz, 2014. "Accounting for Skill Premium Patterns during the EU Accession: Productivity or Trade?," Discussion Papers 2014-14, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Sang‐Wook (Stanley) Cho & Julian P. Diaz, 2011. "The Welfare Impact Of Trade Liberalization," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(2), pages 379-397, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade; Calibration; AGE; CGE;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.