Report NEP-INT-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnaud Costinot, 2009. "An Elementary Theory of Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 14645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arghya Ghosh & Peter Robertson, 2008. "Trade and Expropriation: A Factor Proportions Approach," Discussion Papers 2008-19, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erich Gundlach & Albert de Vaal, 2008. "Technological Change, Trade, and Endogenous Factor Endowments," Kiel Working Papers 1471, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pula, Gabor & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2009. "Has emerging Asia decoupled? An analysis of production and trade linkages using the Asian international input-output table," Working Paper Series 0993, European Central Bank.
- James E. Anderson, 2009. "Gravity, Productivity and the Pattern of Production and Trade," NBER Working Papers 14642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hiro Lee & Robert F. Owen & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2008. "Regional Integration in Asia and Its Effects on the EU and North America," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E012, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Nuno Limão & Patricia Tovar, 2009. "Policy Choice: Theory and Evidence from Commitment via International Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 14655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sang-Wook (Stanley) Cho & Julian P. Diaz, 2008. "Welfare Impact of Trade Liberalization," Discussion Papers 2008-20, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ricotta, Fernanda & Mannarino, Lidia & Pupo, Valeria & Succurro, Marianna, 2008. "Export quality in the machinery sector: Some evidence from main competitors," MPRA Paper 12677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Picci, Lucio, 2008. "The Internationalization of Inventive Activity: A Gravity Model Using Patent Data," MPRA Paper 12700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albert Park & Dean Yang & Xinzheng Shi & Yuan Jiang, 2009. "Exporting and Firm Performance: Chinese Exporters and the Asian Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 14632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Kolasa, Marcin, 2009. "FDI and productivity convergence in central and eastern Europe: an industry-level investigation," Working Paper Series 0992, European Central Bank.