Un análisis de equilibrio general de la reforma fiscal de 1986 en España
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Javier de Miguel & Antonio Manresa, 2008. "Removal of farm subsidies in a regional economy: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(16), pages 2109-2120.
- Juan Dolado, 1999.
"A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability in Spain,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 95-132,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan J. Dolado & JosÃ© M. GonzÃ¡lez-PÃ¡ramo & JosÃ© ViÃ±als, 1997. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability in Spain," Working Papers 9728, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Viñals, José & González-Páramo, José Manuel & Dolado, Juan José, 1997. "A cost-benefit analysis of going from low inflation to price stability in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6036, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley) & Díaz, Julián P., 2013. "Trade integration and the skill premium: Evidence from a transition economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 601-620.
- Sang‐Wook (Stanley) Cho & Julian P. Diaz, 2011. "The Welfare Impact Of Trade Liberalization," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(2), pages 379-397, April.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Baltasar Manzano, 2003.
"Análisis dinámico del coste de bienestar del sistema impositivo español. Una exploración cuantitativa,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 167(4), pages 9-31, December.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Baltasar Manzano, 2002. "Análisis dinámico del coste de bienestar del sistema impositivo español. Una exploración cuantitativa," Working Papers 0207, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:13:y:1989:i:3:p:337-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: https://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.