Estimation of growth convergence using a stochastic production frontier approach
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco FIORAMANTI, 2010. "Estimation And Decomposition Of Total Factor Productivity Growth In The Eu Manufacturing Sector: A Long Run Perspective," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(3(13)/Fal), pages 217-230.
- Jakub Growiec & Anna Pajor & Dorota Gorniak & Artur Predki, 2015.
"The shape of aggregate production functions: evidence from estimates of the World Technology Frontier,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 46(4), pages 299-326.
- Jakub Growiec & Anna Pajor & Dorota Pelle & Artur Prędki, 2011. "The shape of aggregate production functions: evidence from estimates of the World Technology Frontier," NBP Working Papers 102, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Jakub Growiec & Anna Pajor & Dorota Pelle & Artur Predki, 2011. "The Shape of Aggregate Production Functions: Evidence from Estimates of the World Technology Frontier," EcoMod2011 2756, EcoMod.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Selman Çakır, 2015.
"Technological progress and scientific indicators: a panel data analysis,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 263-281, April.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Selman Cakir, 2014. "Technological Progress and Scienti?c Indicators: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 2014/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Gregory BROCK & Constantin OGLOBLIN, 2015. "A Stochastic Walk Down Mexico’S Mesoamerican Frontier, 1990-2011," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 99-114.
- Chen, Yi-Yi & Schmidt, Peter & Wang, Hung-Jen, 2014. "Consistent estimation of the fixed effects stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 65-76.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Arsen Poghosyan, 2010.
"Foreign bank entry, bank efficiency and market power in Central and Eastern European Countries,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(3), pages 571-598, July.
- Poghosyan Tigran & Poghosyan Arsen, 2009. "Foreign Bank Entry, Bank Efficiency and Market Power in Central and Eastern European Countries," EERC Working Paper Series 09/01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Dimitris K Christopoulos & Gregorios Siourounis & Irene Vlachaki, 2016.
"Democratic Reforms, Foreign Aid and Production Inefficiency,"
University of Manchester, vol. 84(3), pages 363-389, June.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris & Siourounis, Gregorios & Vlachaki, Irene, 2010. "Democratic Reforms, Foreign Aid and Production Inefficiency," MPRA Paper 23562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris & Siourounis, Gregorios & Vlachaki, Irene, 2010. "Democratic Reforms, Foreign Aid and Production Inefficiency," MPRA Paper 23607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glass, Anthony & Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Paez-Farrell, Juan, 2013. "Productivity growth decomposition using a spatial autoregressive frontier model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 291-295.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:3:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong, 2008. "The benefit of efficiency improvement on growth and convergence: A study using Japan panel data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 209-211, April.
- Juan Carlos Chávez-Martín del Campo & Felipe de Jesús Fonseca-Hernández, 2013. "Technical Efficiency, Technological Development, And The Labor Productivity Gap In Mexican Manufacturing," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 43-58.
- Garcia, Fernando & César de Souza, Rogério & Pires, Jorge Oliveira, 2008. "Technical change: It should be positive and make sense!," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 388-391, September.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:131:y:2018:i:c:p:175-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Badunenko, Oleg & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2016. "When, where and how to estimate persistent and transient efficiency in stochastic frontier panel data models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 272-287.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Gudbrand Lien & J. Hardaker, 2014.
"Technical efficiency in competing panel data models: a study of Norwegian grain farming,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 321-337, April.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lien, Gudbrand D. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 2011. "Technical efficiency in competing panel data models: A study of Norwegian grain farming," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114673, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- M. Danquah & B. Ouattara, 2014.
"Productivity Growth, Human Capital And Distance To Frontier In Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 27-48, December.
- Danquah, Michael & Ouattara, Osman & Speight, Alan, 2010. "Productivity growth, human capital and distance to frontier in Sub-Saharan Africa," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 54, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Roberto Colombi & Subal Kumbhakar & Gianmaria Martini & Giorgio Vittadini, 2014. "Closed-skew normality in stochastic frontiers with individual effects and long/short-run efficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 123-136, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-16-00551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glass, Anthony J. & Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Sickles, Robin C., 2016.
"A spatial autoregressive stochastic frontier model for panel data with asymmetric efficiency spillovers,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 289-300.
- Glass, Anthony J. & Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Sickles, Robin C., 2015. "A Spatial Autoregressive Stochastic Frontier Model for Panel Data with Asymmetric Efficiency Spillovers," Working Papers 15-014, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Mei-Ying Huang & Tsu-Tan Fu, 2013. "An examination of the cost efficiency of banks in Taiwan and China using the metafrontier cost function," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 387-406, December.
- Lin, Boqiang & Yang, Lisha, 2013. "The potential estimation and factor analysis of China′s energy conservation on thermal power industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 354-362.
- Chintrakarn, Pandej, 2008. "Environmental regulation and U.S. states' technical inefficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 363-365, September.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:465-478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2009. "Efficiency and frontier technology in the aftermath of recessions: international evidence," Studies in Economics 0922, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Lien, Gudbrand D. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 2008. "Determinants Of Part-Time Farming And Its Effect On Farm Productivity And Efficiency," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6701, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ku-Hsieh Chen & Hao-Yen Yang, 2011. "A cross-country comparison of productivity growth using the generalised metafrontier Malmquist productivity index: with application to banking industries in Taiwan and China," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 197-212, June.
- Francesco Venturini, 2009. "The long-run impact of ICT," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 497-515, December.
- Makieła, Kamil, 2016. "Bayesian inference in generalized true random-effects model and Gibbs sampling," MPRA Paper 69389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasmina Rim Limam, Stephen M. Miller and Giampaolo Garzarelli, 2016. "Output Decomposition in the Presence of Input Quality Effects: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Working Papers 613, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:24-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Álvarez, Antonio & del Corral, Julio, 2006. "Separating Catch-up and Technical Change in Stochastic Frontier Models. A Monte Carlo Approach," Efficiency Series Papers 2006/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Emanuel Reis Leão & Nkanga Pedro João Macanda & Zorro Mendes, 2016. "A Bayesian Efficiency Analysis of Angolan Banks," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(3), pages 484-498, September.
- Gregory Brock & Constantin Ogloblin, 2014. "Another look at technical efficiency in American states, 1979–2000," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 577-590, September.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:2:p:494-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelle Baddeley, 2006. "Convergence or Divergence? The Impacts of Globalisation on Growth and Inequality in Less Developed Countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 391-410.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-5-lien is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Miao & Wong, M. C. Sunny, 2012. "International R&D Transfer and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from Panel Study Using Stochastic Frontier Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1982-1998.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:163:y:2018:i:c:p:55-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filippetti, Andrea & Payrache, Antonio, 2010. "Productivity growth and catch up in Europe: A new perspective on total factor productivity differences," MPRA Paper 27212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gisela Di Meglio & Stefano Visintin, 2014. "Efficiency of the Services Sector: a Parametric Approach," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-19, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Barnabé Walheer, 2016. "Multi-Sector Nonparametric Production-Frontier Analysis of the Economic Growth and the Convergence of the European Countries," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 498-524, October.
- Wang, Hung-Jen, 2006. "Stochastic frontier models," MPRA Paper 31079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guironnet Jean-Pascal, 2009. "Technological Catch-up and Scale Effect in OECD Countries: A Bipolarized Growth Convergence," Working Papers 09-05, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Marco Fioramanti, 2009. "Estimation and Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Growth in the EU Manufacturing Sector: a Stochastic Frontier Approach," ISAE Working Papers 114, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- repec:kap:ecopln:v:51:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10644-016-9196-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Chávez & Felipe J. Fonseca, 2012. "Technical and Structural Efficiency in Mexican Manufacturing: A Regional Approach," Working Papers 2012-03, Banco de México.
- Heshmati, Almas & C. Kumbhakar, Subal & Kim, Jungsuk, 2016. "Persistent and Transient Efficiency of International Airlines," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 444, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.