Russian 1998–2007 TFP decomposed: some inspiration emerging from inherited Soviet legacy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Vu, Khuong M., 2010. "Potential growth of the world economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 615-631, September.
- Gregory Brock & Constantin Ogloblin, 2014. "Another look at technical efficiency in American states, 1979–2000," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 577-590, September.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Olusi, Olasupo, 2013. "Drivers of firm-level productivity in Russia's manufacturing sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6572, The World Bank.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2006.
"Distance to Frontier, Selection, and Economic Growth,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 37-74, March.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2002. "Distance to Frontier, Selection, and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 9066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2002. "Distance to Frontier, Selection, and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 3467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zilibotti, Fabrizio & Aghion, Philippe & Acemoglu, Daron, 2006. "Distance to Frontier, Selection, and Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 4554122, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Domazlicky, Bruce R. & Weber, William, L., 1998. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity, Technological Change, and Efficiency Differentials Among States, 1977-86," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(2), pages 19-34, Fall.
- Ville Kaitila, 2016.
"GDP growth in Russia: different capital stock series and the terms of trade,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 129-145, April.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2015. "GDP Growth in Russia: Different Capital Stock Series and the Terms of Trade," ETLA Working Papers 28, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Keiko Suganuma, 2015.
"Foreign direct investment and regional economic development in Russia: an econometric assessment,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 209-255, November.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suganuma, Keiko, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Economic Development in Russia: An Econometric Assessment," RRC Working Paper Series 44, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Voskoboynikov, Ilya B., 2012. "New measures of output, labour and capital in industries of the Russian economy," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-123, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Oleg Badunenko & Kiril Tochkov, 2010. "Soaring dragons, roaring tigers, growling bears," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(3), pages 539-570, July.
- Lovell, C. A. Knox, 1995. "Econometric efficiency analysis: A policy-oriented review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 452-461, February.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Vitaliy Roud, 2016. "Structural changes in the national innovation system: longitudinal study of innovation modes in the Russian industry," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 269-288, August.
- Ryzhenkov, Mykola, 2016. "Resource misallocation and manufacturing productivity: The case of Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 41-55.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Wang, Hung-Jen, 2005. "Estimation of growth convergence using a stochastic production frontier approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 300-305, September.
- Sergey V. Smirnov & Nikolai V. Kondrashov & Anna V. Petronevich, 2016. "Dating Cyclical Turning Points for Russia: Formal Methods and Informal Choices," HSE Working papers WP BRP 122/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Graham, Loren, 2013. "Lonely Ideas: Can Russia Compete?," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262019795.
- repec:zbw:espost:181286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bas Leeuwen & Dmitry Didenko & Péter Földvári, 2015. "Inspiration vs. perspiration in economic development of the Former Soviet Union and China (ca. 1920–2010)," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 23(1), pages 213-246, January.
- Dreger, Christian & Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Ulbricht, Dirk & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2016.
"Between the Hammer and the Anvil: The Impact of Economic Sanctions and Oil Prices on Russia’s Ruble,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 295-308.
- Dreger, Christian & Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Ulbricht, Dirk & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2016. "Between the hammer and the anvil: The impact of economic sanctions and oil prices on Russia’s ruble," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 295-308.
- Gregory Brock, 2001. "An Econometric Look at Inefficiency Among U.S. States, 1977-1986," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1), pages 95-107, Summer.
- Davis, Lewis S., 2010. "Institutional flexibility and economic growth," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 306-320, September.
- Amini, Chiara & Nivorozhkin, Eugene, 2015. "The urban–rural divide in educational outcomes: Evidence from Russia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 118-133.
More about this item
KeywordsTotal factor productivity; Russian economy; Economic growth;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:51:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10644-016-9196-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.