In search of FDI-led growth in developing countries: The way forward
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matija Rejec & Slavica Penev, 2011. "Attractiveness of Western Balkan Countries for FDI," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Natera, Jose Miguel, 2016.
"Innovation, absorptive capacity and growth heterogeneity: Development paths in Latin America 1970–2010,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 27-42.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Jose Miguel Natera, 2015. "Innovation, Absorptive Capacity and Growth Heterogeneity: Development Paths in Latin America 1970–2010," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150820, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Dalgıç, Başak & Fazlıoğlu, Burcu & Varol İyidoğan, Pelin, 2016.
"Doğrudan Yabancı Yatırımlar Kadın İstihdamını Artırır mı? Türkiye’de Hizmetler Sektörüne Yakından Bakış
[Does Foreign Direct Investment Bring Jobs to Women? A Closer Look to Turkish Services Indust," MPRA Paper 70790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natasha Agarwal & Chris Milner & Alejandro Riaño, "undated". "Credit Constraints and FDI Spillovers in China," Discussion Papers 11/21, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Rajneesh Narula & AndrÃ© Pineli, 2016.
"Multinational Enterprises and Economic Development in Host Countries: What We Know and What We Don't Know,"
John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers
jhd-dp2016-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Pineli, André, 2016. "Multinational enterprises and economic development in host countries: What we know and what we don't know," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gui-Diby, Steve Loris, 2014.
"Impact of foreign direct investments on economic growth in Africa: Evidence from three decades of panel data analyses,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 248-256.
- Steve Loris Gui-Diby, 2014. "Impact of foreign direct investments on economic growth in Africa: Evidence from three decades of panel data analyses," Post-Print halshs-01055597, HAL.
- Ghazouani, tarek, 2018. "Re-examining the Foreign direct investment, Renewable energy consumption and Economic growth nexus: Evidence from a new Bootstrap ARDL test for Cointegration," MPRA Paper 89975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa, 2015. "Foreign direct investments, environmental externalities and capital segmentation in a rural economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 341-353.
- repec:ids:ijsuse:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:340-359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shujing Yue & Yang Yang & Yaoyu Hu, 2016. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Green Growth? Evidence from China’s Experience," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Süssmuth, Bernd & Gawellek, Bastian & Lyu, Jingjing, 2015. "Did Chinese Outward Activity Attenuate or Aggravate the Great Recession in Developing Countries?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112994, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Amri, Fethi, 2016. "The relationship amongst energy consumption, foreign direct investment and output in developed and developing Countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 694-702.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:233:d:64952 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:24:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11294-018-9692-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Völlmecke, Dominik & Jindra, Björn & Marek, Philipp, 2016. "FDI, human capital and income convergence—Evidence for European regions," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 288-307.
- He, Qichun & Sun, Meng, 2014. "Does fiscal decentralization promote the inflow of FDI in China?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 361-371.
- Grigor Stoevsky, 2014. "Dependencies between Labour Productivity, Export and FDI in the New EU Member Countries (cointegration analysis at sector and macroeconomic level)," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 15-42.
- Mhamed ali Khemakhem & zouheir abida, 2016. "Institutions, Foreign Direct Investment, and Economic Growth in North African Countries," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3405669, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2011. "New Evidence on FDI-Led Growth: The Case of China," Working Papers 1107, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Mouna Gammoudi & Mondher Cherif & Simplice Asongu, 2016.
"FDI and Growth in the MENA countries: Are the GCC countries Different?,"
Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute.
16/015, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Gammoudi, Mouna & Cherif, Mondher & Asongu, Simplice A, 2016. "FDI and Growth in the MENA countries: Are the GCC countries Different?," MPRA Paper 74227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Reiner Martin, 2011. "FDI, Trade and Growth in CESEE Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 70-89.
- Ho, Sin-Yu, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Stock Market Development: Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 77232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dennis Reinhardt, 2010. "Into the Allocation Puzzle - A Sectoral Analysis," Working Papers 10.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- repec:vrs:subboe:v:63:y:2018:i:3:p:33-55:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simone Borghesi & Giorgia Giovannetti & Gianluca Iannucci & Paolo Russu, 2019.
"The Dynamics of Foreign Direct Investments in Land and Pollution Accumulation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 72(1), pages 135-154, January.
- Simone Borghesi & Giorgia Giovannetti & Gianluca Iannucci & Paolo Russu, 2016. "The dynamics of foreign direct investments in land and pollution accumulation," SEEDS Working Papers 1116, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Nov 2016.
- De Groot, Olaf, 2014. "Foreign direct investment and welfare," Desarrollo Productivo 196, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Bastian Gawellek & Jingjing Lyu & Bernd Süssmuth, 2016. "Did Chinese Outward Activity Attenuate or Aggravate the Great Recession in Developing Countries?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5735, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aneta Kosztowniak, 2014. "Analysis Of The Cobb-Douglas Production Function As A Tool To Investigate The Impact Of Fdi Net Inflows On Gross Domestic Product Value In Poland In The Period 1994–2012," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 5(4), pages 169-190, December.
- Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2013. "Inward and outward FDI and income inequality: evidence from Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(2), pages 395-422, June.
- Alguacil, M. & Cuadros, A. & Orts, V., 2011. "Inward FDI and growth: The role of macroeconomic and institutional environment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 481-496, May.
- Ouoba, Youmanli, 2016. "Natural resources: Funds and economic performance of resource-rich countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 108-116.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-03-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Munirul Nabin & Xuan Nguyen & Pasquale Sgro, 2013. "On the Relationship Between Technology Transfer and Economic Growth in Asian Economies," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 935-946, July.
- Hongfeng Peng & Xiaoyu Tan & Yanli Li & Liqin Hu, 2016. "Economic Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and CO 2 Emissions in China: A Panel Granger Causality Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-13, March.
- Yusuf Ekrem Akbas & Mehmet Senturk & Canan Sancar, 2013. "Testing for Causality between the Foreign Direct Investment, Current Account Deficit, GDP and Total Credit: Evidence from G7," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(6), pages 791-812, December.
- repec:taf:jitecd:v:28:y:2019:i:1:p:57-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, George S. & Yao, Yao & Malizard, Julien, 2017. "Does foreign direct investment crowd in or crowd out private domestic investment in China? The effect of entry mode," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 409-419.
- Yalta, A. Yasemin, 2013. "Revisiting the FDI-led growth Hypothesis: The case of China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 335-343.
- Clark Don P. & Highfill Jannett & de Oliveira Campino Jonas & Rehman Scheherazade S., 2011. "FDI, Technology Spillovers, Growth, and Income Inequality: A Selective Survey," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-44, July.
- Meltem Ucal & Alfred Albert Haug & Mehmet Hüseyin Bilgin, 2016.
"Income inequality and FDI: evidence with Turkish data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(11), pages 1030-1045, March.
- Ucal, Meltem & Bilgin, Mehmet Hüseyin & Haug, Alfred A., 2014. "Income Inequality and FDI: Evidence with Turkish Data," MPRA Paper 61104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meltem Ucal & Mehmet Hüseyin Bilgin & Alfred Haug, 2014. ": Income Inequality and FDI: Evidence with Turkish Data," Working Papers 1407, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:asieco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:12-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudra P. Pradhan, Mak B. Arvin, & Mahendhiran Nair, Jay Mittal, & Neville R. Norman, 2017. "Telecommunications infrastructure and usage and the FDI–growth nexus: evidence from Asian-21 countries "Abstract: This paper examines causal relationships between telecommunications infrastructur," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2032, The University of Melbourne.
- Tekin, Rıfat Barış, 2012. "Economic growth, exports and foreign direct investment in Least Developed Countries: A panel Granger causality analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 868-878.
- Shima'a Hanafy & Marcus Marktanner, 2015. "Sectoral FDI, Absorptive Capacity and Economic Growth — Empirical Evidence from Egyptian Governorates," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201537, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1277860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grigor Stoevsky, 2015. "Exports and foreign direct investment as factors for economic growth in the EU New Member States," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 92-111,112-.
- Zhang, Cheng & Guo, Bingnan & Wang, Jianke, 2014. "The different impacts of home countries characteristics in FDI on Chinese spillover effects: Based on one-stage SFA," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 572-580.
- Gulcin Guresci Pehlivan & Yagmur Saglam, 2016. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investments on Economic Growth: The Case of MENA Region," Discussion Papers 2016/01, Yasar University, Department of Economics.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2018. "The Determinants of Economic Growth in Ghana: New Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 87123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yousafzai, Arshad Hayat, 2014. "Exploring the Causality and Co-integration Relationship between FDI, GDP and Employment: A Case of Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 54827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Boyrie Maria E, 2010. "Structural Changes, Causality, and Foreign Direct Investments: Evidence from the Asian Crises of 1997," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-40, January.
- repec:tpr:adbadr:v:36:y:2019:i:1:p:54-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:158:d:63890 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sin-Yu Ho, 2018.
"Analysing the sources of growth in an emerging market economy: the Thailand experience,"
International Journal of Sustainable Economy,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(4), pages 340-359.
- Ho, Sin-Yu, 2018. "Analysing the Sources of Growth in an Emerging Market Economy: The Thailand Experience," MPRA Paper 86337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Abbas, Faisal & Anis, Omri, 2015. "Does foreign direct investment impede environmental quality in high-, middle-, and low-income countries?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 275-287.
- repec:taf:applec:v:50:y:2018:i:8:p:855-869 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khobai Hlalefang & Hamman Nicolene & Mkhombo Thando & Mhaka Simba & Mavikela Nomahlubi & Phiri Andrew, 2018.
"The FDI-Growth Nexus in South Africa: A Re-Examination Using Quantile Regression Approach,"
Studia Universitatis Babeș-Bolyai Oeconomica,
Sciendo, vol. 63(3), pages 33-55, December.
- Khobai, Hlalefang & Hamman, Nicolene & Mkhombo, Thando & Mhaka, Simba & Mavikela, Nomahlubi & Phiri, Andrew, 2017. "The FDI-growth nexus in South Africa: A re-examination using quantile regression approach," MPRA Paper 80152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlalefang Khobai & Nicolene Hamman & Thando Mkhombo & Simba Mhaka & Nomahlubi Mavikela & Andrew Phiri, 2017. "The FDI-growth nexus in South Africa: A re-examination using quantile regression approach," Working Papers 1703, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Jul 2017.
- Azman-Saini, W.N.W. & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Law, Siong Hook, 2010. "Foreign direct investment, economic freedom and economic growth: International evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1079-1089, September.
- Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Rehman, Mobeen Ur & Abbasi, Faiza & Zakaria, Muhammad, 2014. "Relationship between Remittance, Export, Foreign Direct Investment and Growth: A Panel Cointegration and Causal Analysis in South Asia," MPRA Paper 60290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adams, Samuel & Opoku, Eric Evans Osei, 2015. "Foreign direct investment, regulations and growth in sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 48-56.
- repec:ijs:journl:v:68:y:2018:i:2:p:301-336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouchoucha, Najeh & Ali, Walid, 2019. "The impact of FDI on economic growth in Tunisia: An estimate by the ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 91465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suanes, Macarena, 2016. "Foreign direct investment and income inequality in Latin America: a sectoral analysis," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:39:y:2016:i:12:p:1974-1999 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jun, Sangjoon, 2015. "The Nexus between FDI and Growth in the SAARC Member Countries," East Asian Economic Review, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 19(1), pages 39-70, March.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Samia Nasreen & Talat Afza, 2014.
"Environmental Consequences of Economic Growth and Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Panel Data Analysis,"
Bulletin of Energy Economics (BEE),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(2), pages 14-27, June.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Samia, Nasreen & Talat, Afza, 2011. "Environmental consequences of economic growth and foreign direct investment: evidence from panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 32547, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Aug 2011.
- Coletta Frenzel Baudisch, 2018. "Sectoral FDI and the Real Exchange Rate: The Role of Financial Development," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201828, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).