Citations for "Efficient Methods of Measuring Welfare Change and Compensated Income in Terms of Ordinary Demand Functions"
by Vartia, Yrjo O
- V. Kerry Smith & Mary F. Evans & H. Spencer Banzhaf & Christine Poulos, 2008.
"Can Weak Substitution be Rehabilitated?,"
NBER Working Papers
13903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Okada, Yosuke & Hatta, Keiko, 1999. "The Interdependent Telecommunications Demand and Efficient Price Structure," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 311-335, December.
- Hines, James Jr. & Hlinko, John C. & Lubke, Theodore J. F., 1995.
"From each according to his surplus: Equi-proportionate sharing of commodity tax burdens,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 417-428, November.
- James R. Hines, Jr. & John C. Hlinko & Theodore J.F. Lubke, 1996. "From Each According to His Surplus: Equi-Proportionate Sharing of Commodity Tax Burdens," NBER Technical Working Papers 0138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gan, Li & Ju, Gaosheng & Zhu, Xi, 2015. "Nonparametric estimation of structural labor supply and exact welfare change under nonconvex piecewise-linear budget sets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 526-544.
- Tomasz Gajderowicz, 2009. "The Valuation of Leisure Time-Experimental Treatment," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 22, pages -.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Krishna Pendakur, 2006.
"The Social Cost-of-Living: Welfare Foundations and Estimation,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
155, McMaster University.
- Thomas Crossley & Krishna Pendakur, 2006. "The social cost-of-living: welfare foundations and estimation," IFS Working Papers W06/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Krishna Pendakur, 2006. "The Social Cost-of-Living: Welfare Foundations and Estimation," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 407, McMaster University.
- Kumar, Anil, 2008. "Labor supply, deadweight loss and tax reform act of 1986: A nonparametric evaluation using panel data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 236-253, February.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2007. "Quality adjusted price indexes and the Willig condition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 43-48, January.
- von Haefen, Roger H., 2007. "Empirical strategies for incorporating weak complementarity into consumer demand models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 15-31, July.
- Bockstael, Nancy E. & Freeman III, A. Myrick, 2006. "Welfare Theory and Valuation," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 12, pages 517-570 Elsevier.
- Ebert, Udo, 2007. "Revealed preference and household production," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 276-289, March.
- Aaron Strong & V. Kerry Smith, 2008.
"Reconsidering the Economics of Demand Analysis with Kinked Budget Constraints,"
NBER Working Papers
14304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron Strong & V. Kerry Smith, 2010. "Reconsidering the Economics of Demand Analysis with Kinked Budget Constraints," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(1), pages 173-190.
- James R. Hines, 1999.
"Three Sides of Harberger Triangles,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 167-188, Spring.
- Zhen Sun & Yang Xie, 2013. "Error Analysis and Comparison of Two Algorithms Measuring Compensated Income," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 433-452, December.
- Chen, Baoline & Zadrozny, Peter A., 2009. "Multi-step perturbation solution of nonlinear differentiable equations applied to an econometric analysis of productivity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2061-2074, April.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2005. "Weak complementarity, path independence, and the intuition of the Willig condition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Gouel, Christophe, 2013.
"Optimal food price stabilisation policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 118-134.
- Michael Ahlheim & Ulrike Lehr, 2002. "Nutzentransfer: Das Sparmodell der Umweltbewertung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(1), pages 85-104, 02.
- Steven Sheffrin & Tracy Turner, 2001. "Taxation and House-Price Uncertainty: Some Empirical Estimates," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 621-636, August.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Anne Vanhems, 2013. "Estimating the Distribution of Welfare Effects Using Quantiles," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 893, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- Alan J. Auerbach & James R. Hines Jr., 2001.
"Taxation and Economic Efficiency,"
NBER Working Papers
8181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy C. Haab, "undated". "A Utility Based Repeated Discrete Choice Model of Consumer Demand," Working Papers 9611, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Piet Rietveld & Jan Rouwendal & Bert Zwart, 1997. "Estimating Water Demand in Urban Indonesia: A Maximum Likelihood Approach to block Rate Pricing Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-072/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ole Boysen, 2013.
"High food prices and their implications for poverty in Uganda - From demand system estimation to simulation,"
- Boysen, Ole, 2013. "High Food Prices and their Implications for Poverty in Uganda From Demand System Estimation to Simulation," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150700, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicholls, Shelton M. A., 1998. "Measuring trade creation and trade diversion in the Central American common market: A hicksian alternative," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 323-335, February.
- Loehman, Edna T., 1991. "Alternative Measures of Benefit for Nonmarket Goods Which are Substitutes or Complements for Market Goods," Working Papers 115913, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- C. Woo & J. Zarnikau & E. Kollman, 2012. "Exact welfare measurement for double-log demand with partial adjustment," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 171-180, February.
- Pascal Lavergne & Vincent Réquilllart & Michel Simioni, 1998. "Pertes de bien-être et pouvoir de marché dans l'agro-alimentaire français," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 135(4), pages 77-86.
- Minot, Nicholas W., 1997. "Devaluation and Household Welfare in Rwanda," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198190, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baccouche, Rafiq & Laisney, François, 1988. "Évaluation de six propositions de réforme de la TVA sur données microéconomiques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 178-208, juin.
- Breffle, William S. & Eiswerth, Mark E. & Muralidharan, Daya & Thornton, Jeffrey, 2015. "Understanding how income influences willingness to pay for joint programs: A more equitable value measure for the less wealthy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 17-25.
- Dumagan, Jesus C. & Mount, Timothy D., 1997. "Approximating compensated income from ordinary demand functions1," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 191-201, August.
- Arjan Ruijs, 2007. "Welfare and Distribution Effects of Water Pricing Policies," Working Papers 2007.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.