Measuring trade creation and trade diversion in the Central American common market: A hicksian alternative
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Porter-Hudak, Susan & Hayes, Kathy, 1991. "A numerical methods approach to calculating cost-of-living indices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 91-105, October.
- Bulmer-Thomas,Victor, 1987. "The Political Economy of Central America since 1920," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348393, December.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1978. "The Exact Measurement of Welfare Losses which Result from Trade Taxes," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 157-163, February.
- Nam Jeon, Bang & von Furstenberg, George M., 1986. "Techniques for measuring the welfare effects of protection: Appraising the choices," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 273-303.
- David Greenaway & Chris Milner, 1994. "Determinants Of The Inter‐Industry Structure Of Protection In The Uk," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(4), pages 399-419, November.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992.
"Applying General Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521319867, December.
- Harry G. Johnson, 1960. "The Cost of Protection and the Scientific Tariff," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 327-327.
- Porter-Hudak, Susan & Hayes, Kathy, 1986. "The statistical precision of a numerical methods estimator as applied to welfare loss," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-257.
- Vartia, Yrjo O, 1983. "Efficient Methods of Measuring Welfare Change and Compensated Income in Terms of Ordinary Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 79-98, January.
- Burns, Michael E, 1973. "A Note on the Concept and Measure of Consumer's Surplus," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 335-344, June.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1981. "Exact Consumer's Surplus and Deadweight Loss," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 662-676, September.
- Hayes, K & Porter-Hudak, S, 1987. "Deadweight Loss: Theoretical Size Relationships and the Precision of Measurement," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 47-52, January.
- Anderson, James E, 1974. "A Note on Welfare Surpluses and Gains From Trade in General Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 758-762, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:2:p:323-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.