Measuring trade creation and trade diversion in the Central American common market: A hicksian alternative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Porter-Hudak, Susan & Hayes, Kathy, 1991. "A numerical methods approach to calculating cost-of-living indices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 91-105, October.
- Bulmer-Thomas,Victor, 1987. "The Political Economy of Central America since 1920," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348393, April.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1978. "The Exact Measurement of Welfare Losses which Result from Trade Taxes," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 157-163, February.
- Nam Jeon, Bang & von Furstenberg, George M., 1986. "Techniques for measuring the welfare effects of protection: Appraising the choices," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 273-303.
- Greenaway, David & Milner, Chris, 1994. "Determinants of the Inter-industry Structure of Protection in the UK," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(4), pages 399-419, November.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, April.
- Harry G. Johnson, 1960. "The Cost of Protection and the Scientific Tariff," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 327-327.
- Porter-Hudak, Susan & Hayes, Kathy, 1986. "The statistical precision of a numerical methods estimator as applied to welfare loss," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-257.
- Burns, Michael E, 1973. "A Note on the Concept and Measure of Consumer's Surplus," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 335-344, June.
- Vartia, Yrjo O, 1983. "Efficient Methods of Measuring Welfare Change and Compensated Income in Terms of Ordinary Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 79-98, January.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1981. "Exact Consumer's Surplus and Deadweight Loss," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 662-676, September.
- Hayes, K & Porter-Hudak, S, 1987. "Deadweight Loss: Theoretical Size Relationships and the Precision of Measurement," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 47-52, January.
- Anderson, James E, 1974. "A Note on Welfare Surpluses and Gains From Trade in General Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 758-762, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urmas Varblane & Kristina Toming & Rena Selliov, 2002. "The Impact Of Eu-Accession On The Estonian Trade With Food Products – Partial Equilibrium Approach," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 11, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:2:p:323-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.