Measuring trade creation and trade diversion in the Central American common market: A hicksian alternative
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521319867 is not listed on IDEAS
- Porter-Hudak, Susan & Hayes, Kathy, 1986. "The statistical precision of a numerical methods estimator as applied to welfare loss," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-257.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521348393 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521266550 is not listed on IDEAS
- Porter-Hudak, Susan & Hayes, Kathy, 1991. "A numerical methods approach to calculating cost-of-living indices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 91-105, October.
- Harry G. Johnson, 1960. "The Cost of Protection and the Scientific Tariff," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 327.
- Burns, Michael E, 1973. "A Note on the Concept and Measure of Consumer's Surplus," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 335-44, June.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1981. "Exact Consumer's Surplus and Deadweight Loss," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 662-76, September.
- Vartia, Yrjo O, 1983. "Efficient Methods of Measuring Welfare Change and Compensated Income in Terms of Ordinary Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 79-98, January.
- David Greenaway & Chris Milner, 1994. "Determinants Of The Inter‐Industry Structure Of Protection In The Uk," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(4), pages 399-419, November.
- Anderson, James E, 1974. "A Note on Welfare Surpluses and Gains From Trade in General Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 758-62, September.
- Hayes, K & Porter-Hudak, S, 1987. "Deadweight Loss: Theoretical Size Relationships and the Precision of Measurement," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 47-52, January.
- Nam Jeon, Bang & von Furstenberg, George M., 1986. "Techniques for measuring the welfare effects of protection: Appraising the choices," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 273-303.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1978. "The Exact Measurement of Welfare Losses which Result from Trade Taxes," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 157-63, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:2:p:323-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.