Citations for "CRESH Production Functions"
by Hanoch, Giora
- Vincent, David P., 1983. "A multicountry, multisector general equilibrium model system with endogenous trade," Kiel Working Papers 174, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Santos, Gervasio F. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2013.
"Energy policy and regional inequalities in the Brazilian economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 241-255.
- Gervásio F. Santos & Eduardo A. Haddad, Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2011. "Energy Policy and Regional Inequalities in the Brazilian Economy," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_09, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Gervasio Ferreira Dos Santos & Eduardo A. Haddad & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2011. "Energy Policy And Regional Inequalitiesin The Brasilian Economy," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 091, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gervasio Santos & Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey Hewings, 2011. "Energy Policy and Regional Inequalities in the Brazilian Economy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p157, European Regional Science Association.
- Dick, Hermann & Gupta, Sanjeev & Mayer, Thomas & Vincent, David, 1982. "The Short-Run Impact of fluctuating primary commodity prices on three developing economies: Colombia, Ivory Coast and Kenya," Kiel Working Papers 155, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- R.A. McDougall, 1992. "Two Short Papers Detailing Enhancements to FH-ORANI," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-71, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2013. "Modeling the Global Economy – Forward-Looking Scenarios for Agriculture," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 1986. "A model for economic planning and analysis for the brazilian economy," MPRA Paper 53944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Togan, Sübidey, 1982. "On managing adjustment to external shocks in oil importing developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 149, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Vincent, David P., 1977. "Factor Substitution In Australian Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(02), August.
- Vincent, David, 1981. "Multisectoral economic models for developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 117, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Paul Preckel & Thomas Hertel & John Cranfield, 2005.
"Implicit Additive Preferences: A Further Generalization of the CES,"
05-03, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Preckel, Paul V. & Cranfield, John A.L. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2005. "Implicit Additive Preferences: A Further Generalization Of The Ces," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19373, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Giesecke, James A. & Madden, John R., 2013. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Verikios, George, 2005.
"A Model of the World Wool Market,"
2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia
139293, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- R.A. McDougall, 1992. "Flexibly Nested Production Functions: Implementation for MONASH," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-57, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde & Will Martin, 2008.
"Choosing Sensitive Agricultural Products in Trade Negotiations,"
2008-18, CEPII research center.
- Jean, Sebastien & Laborde, David & Martin, Will, 2008. "Choosing sensitive agricultural products in trade negotiations:," IFPRI discussion papers 788, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Settlage, Daniel M. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Thomsen, Michael R., 2000. "A Comparison Of Various Frontier Estimation Methods Under Differing Data Generation Assumptions," Staff Papers 15773, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Dick, Hermann & Gupta, Sanjeev & Vincent, David & Voigt, Herbert, 1981. "Comparing the effects of the second OPEC oil price shock on income and resource allocation in four oil-poor developing economies: Ivory Coast, Kenya, South Korea, Turkey," Kiel Working Papers 123, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sanjeev Gupta, 1983. "India and the second OPEC oil price shock — an economy-wide analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 122-137, March.
- M.J. Mariano & J.A. Giesecke & N.H. Tran, 2014. "The Effects of Domestic Rice Market Interventions Outside Business-As-Usual Conditions For Imported Rice Prices," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-245, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Simola, Antti, 2014. "The CRESH revival - or how to model agriculture in AGE models more realistically," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182791, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nabil Annabi & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2006. "Functional Forms and Parametrization of CGE Models," Working Papers MPIA 2006-04, PEP-MPIA.
- George Verikios, 2006. "Understanding the World Wool Market: Trade, Productivity and Grower Incomes. Part 2: The Toolbox," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-20, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Dick, Hermann & Gerken, Egbert & Vincent, David P., 1981. "Die Landwirtschaft der Entwicklungsländer unter dem Einfluß von Ölpreissteigerung und Nahrungspreissenkung: Eine quantitative Analyse der Wirkungen auf Außenhandel, Produktion und Wertschöpfung in der," Kiel Working Papers 127, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gerken, Egbert & Gross, Martin, 1985. "A structural policy model for the Federal Republic of Germany," Kiel Working Papers 240, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mariano, Marc Jim M. & Giesecke, James A., 2014. "The macroeconomic and food security implications of price interventions in the Philippine rice market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 350-361.
- Vincent, D. & Ryland, G., 1981. "Adjustment Pressures on the Agricultural Sector of an Open Economy: The Australian Situation," Occasional Paper Series No. 2 197121, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Koopman, Robert B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2013. "The MONASH Style of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Framework for Practical Policy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Straathof Bas, 2003. "Variety-robust axiomatic indices," Research Memorandum 028, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Guest, Ross, 2007. "Innovations in the macroeconomic modelling of population ageing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 101-119, January.
- Alan A. Powell & Maureen T. Rimmer, 1998. "The Nested Binary CES Composite Production Function: CRTS with different (but constant) pair-wise elasticities of substitution among three factors," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-89, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Svbidey Togan, 1983. "Effects of Alternative Policy Regimes on Foreign-Payments Imbalances," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 22(4), pages 239-260.