Citations for "Oligopoly Theory"
- Manfred Holler, 1991. "Three characteristic functions and tentative remarks on credible threats," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 29-35, February.
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2001. "Profitability of price and quantity strategies in an oligopoly," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 409-418, June.
- Bletschacher, Georg & Klodt, Henning, 1992. "Strategische Handels- und Industriepolitik: theoretische Grundlagen, Branchenanalysen und wettbewerbspolitische Implikationen," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 456, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gelves, Alejandro & McGinty, Matthew, 2016. "International environmental agreements with consistent conjectures," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 67-84.
- Soregaroli, Claudio & Sckokai, Paolo & Moro, Daniele, 2011. "Agricultural policy modelling under imperfect competition," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 195-212, March.
- Walz, Uwe, 1996. "Endogenous innovation and imitation in a model of equilibrium growth," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 709-723, April.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 2015. "Endogenous Horizontal Product Differentiation under Bertrand and Cournot Competition: Revisiting the Bertrand Paradox," NBER Working Papers 20966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sexton, Richard J. & Sexton, Terri A., 2000. "Measuring research benefits in an imperfect market: reply to Holloway," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 129-131, March.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1998. "Spatial price competition when stores are not certain to have what consumers want," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 143-161, March.
- Micha Gisser & Raymond Sauer, 2000. "The Aggregate Relation between Profits and Concentration is Consistent with Cournot Behavior," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(3), pages 229-246, May.
- Ani L. Katchova & Ian M. Sheldon & Mario J. Miranda, 2005. "A dynamic model of oligopoly and oligopsony in the U.S. potato-processing industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 409-428.
- Webers, H.M., 1996. "The Location Model with Reservation Prices," Research Memorandum 718, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chioveanu, Ioana, 2008.
"Advertising, brand loyalty and pricing,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 68-80, September.
- Ioana Chioveanu, 2005. "Advertising, Brand Loyalty And Pricing," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-32, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ioana Chioveanu, 2005. "Advertising, Brand Loyalty and Pricing," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 639.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Negishi, Takashi, 1998. "Marx, economies of scale, and the falling rate of profit," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 253-263, July.
- Marina Bianchi, 1994. "Evolutionary metaphors and the justification of economic efficiency," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 17-29, Spring.
- Tsitsiklis, John N. & Xu, Yunjian, 2014. "Efficiency loss in a Cournot oligopoly with convex market demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 46-58.
- Michael Higl, 2003. "Vertikale Kooperation im Oligopol Die Gestaltung der Genossenschaftsorganisation als strategischer Zug," Discussion Paper Series 243, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- CALCIANO, Filippo L., 2011. "Oligopolistic competition with general complementarities," CORE Discussion Papers 2011054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Caputo, Michael R., 1998. "A dual vista of the Stackelberg duopoly reveals its fundamental qualitative structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 333-352, May.
- Sexton, Richard J. & Sexton, Terri A., 2000. "Measuring research benefits in an imperfect market: reply to Holloway," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
- Sheldon, Ian M. & Pick, Daniel H. & McCorriston, Steve, 2001. "Export Subsidies And Profit-Shifting In Vertical Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Fabrice Tricou, 2008. "Market Price Mechanisms and Stackelberg General Equilibria," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Pierluigi Sabbatini, 2016. "The Coordinated Effect of a Merger with Balanced Sharing of Collusive Profits," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 345-371, September.
- Farm, Ante, 2013. "Price Formation in Consumer Markets," Working Paper Series 1/2013, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Charles F. Mason & Owen R. Phillips, 2016. "Imminent Entry and the Transition to Multimarket Rivalry in a Laboratory Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 5853, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maynard, Leigh J., 2000. "Sources Of Irreversible Consumer Demand In U.S. Dairy Products," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21876, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lagarto, João & Sousa, Jorge A.M. & Martins, Álvaro & Ferrão, Paulo, 2014. "Market power analysis in the Iberian electricity market using a conjectural variations model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 292-305.
- Farm, Ante, 2009. "Market Sharing and Price Leadership," Working Paper Series 3/2009, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Kolesnik, Georgiy & Leonova, Natalia, 2011. "Исследование Равновесий Налоговой Конкуренции В Условиях Монополистической Конкуренции Налогоплательщиков
[Tax competition equilibria analysis under taxpayers' monopolistic competition]," MPRA Paper 47314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peitz, Martin, 1997. "Models a la Lancaster and a la Hotelling: when they are the same," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 147-154, February.
- Martin Peitz, 1997. "Models à La Lancaster and à La Hoteling: When they are the same," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Sckokai, Paolo & Soregaroli, Claudio & Moro, Daniele, 2012. "Estimating Market Power By Retailers In A Dynamic Framework: The Case Of The Italian Pdo Cheese Market," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126703, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- PARENTI, Mathieu & ,, 2013. "Large and small firms in a global market: David vs. Goliath," CORE Discussion Papers 2013058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola, 2013. "On the convergence to the Cournot equilibrium in a productive asset oligopoly," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 441-445.
- Nie, Pu-yan, 2009. "Commitment for storable goods under vertical integration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 414-417, March.
- Simon P. Anderson, 1989. "Location Equilibria Under Alternative Solution Concepts," Discussion Papers 885, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Chyong, Chi Kong & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2014. "Strategic Eurasian natural gas market model for energy security and policy analysis: Formulation and application to South Stream," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 198-211.
- Koop, Michael J., 1997. "Trade, Foreign direct investment, and multinational enterprises in a general equilibrium model," Kiel Working Papers 833, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Present and Future of Game Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1808, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Present and Future of Game Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000173, David K. Levine.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Fabrice Tricou, 2009. "Preferences, market power and oligopolistic competition: an example," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2918-2923.
- Vives, Xavier, 2005. "Games with strategic complementarities: New applications to industrial organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 625-637, September.
- Peha, Jon M. & Tewari, Saurabh, 1998. "The results of competition between integrated-services telecommunications carriers1," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 127-155, March.
- Colacicco, Rudy, 2012. "The "Average" Within-Sector Firm Heterogeneity in General Oligopolistic Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 40212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Heywood & Guangliang Ye, 2010. "Optimal privatization in a mixed duopoly with consistent conjectures," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 231-246, November.
- Daisuke Hirata & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2011. "Price leadership in a homogeneous product market," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 199-217, November.
- Owen Phillips & Dale Menkhaus & John Thurow, 2011. "The Small Firm in a Quantity Choosing Game: Some Experimental Evidence," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(2), pages 191-207, March.
- Koop, Michael J., 2001. "The Influence of Capital Market Integration on Production and Market Structures," Kiel Working Papers 1040, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Heywood, John S. & McGinty, Matthew, 2012. "Scale economies, consistent conjectures and teams," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 566-568.