Price Formation in Consumer Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pastine, Ivan & Pastine, Tuvana, 2004. "Cost of delay and endogenous price leadership," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 135-145, January.
- Friedman, James, 1993. "Oligopoly theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 11, pages 491-534 Elsevier.
- Raymond J. Deneckere & Dan Kovenock, 1992. "Price Leadership," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 143-162.
- Farm, Ante, 1988. "Cooperative oligopolistic pricing," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 13-28.
- Bhaskar, V., 1989. "Quick responses in duopoly ensure monopoly pricing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 103-107.
- Judd, Kenneth L. & Petersen, Bruce C., 1986. "Dynamic limit pricing and internal finance," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 368-399, August.
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe, 2009.
"Price-quantity competition with varying toughness,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 62-82, January.
- d’ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe, 2004. "Price-quantity competition with varying toughness," CORE Discussion Papers 2004088, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d’ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe, 2009. "Price-quantity competition with varying toughness," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2085, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- George J. Stigler, 1947. "The Kinky Oligopoly Demand Curve and Rigid Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 432-432.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1990. "Collusive Price Leadership," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 93-111, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPricing; oligopoly; price leadership; market shares; marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-03-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-03-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2013-03-09 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2013-03-09 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sofiwp:2013_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan Englund). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofsuse.html .