Price Formation in Consumer Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||05 Feb 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: SOFI, Stockholm University, SE-10691 Stockholm, Sweden|
Phone: +46 (8) - 16 20 00
Fax: +46 (8) - 15 46 70
Web page: http://www.sofi.su.se/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- d’ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe, "undated".
"Price-quantity competition with varying toughness,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
2085, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1990. "Collusive Price Leadership," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 93-111, September.
- Farm, Ante, 1988. "Cooperative oligopolistic pricing," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 13-28.
- Friedman,James, 1983.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521282444.
- George J. Stigler, 1947. "The Kinky Oligopoly Demand Curve and Rigid Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 432-432.
- Raymond Deneckere & Dan Kovenock, 1988.
773, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bhaskar, V., 1989. "Quick responses in duopoly ensure monopoly pricing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 103-107.
- Judd, Kenneth L. & Petersen, Bruce C., 1986.
"Dynamic limit pricing and internal finance,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 368-399, August.
- Pastine, Ivan & Pastine, Tuvana, 2004. "Cost of delay and endogenous price leadership," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 135-145, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sofiwp:2013_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan Englund)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.