Financial Literacy, Retirement Preparation and Pension Expectations in the Netherlands
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1533-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:compes:v:60:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41294-018-0053-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- KADOYA Yoshihiko & Mostafa Saidur Rahim KHAN, 2016. "Can Financial Literacy Reduce Anxiety about Life in Old Age?," Discussion papers 16076, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Montizaan R.M. & Grip A. de & Fouarge D., 2015.
"Training access, reciprocity, and expected retirement age,"
005, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Montizaan, Raymond & de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier, 2015. "Training Access, Reciprocity, and Expected Retirement Age," IZA Discussion Papers 8862, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Montizaan R.M. & Grip A. de & Fouarge D., 2015. "Training access, reciprocity, and expected retirement age," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Agarwal, Sumit & Amromin, Gene & Ben-David, Itzhak & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2015. "Financial literacy and financial planning: Evidence from India," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 4-21.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:43:y:2017:i:c:p:218-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Lisa & Zia, Bilal, 2012. "Financial literacy around the world : an overview of the evidence with practical suggestions for the way forward," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6107, The World Bank.
- Shen, Chung-Hua & Lin, Shih-Jie & Tang, De-Piao & Hsiao, Yu-Jen, 2016. "The relationship between financial disputes and financial literacy," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 46-65.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:38:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10834-017-9526-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hershey, D.A. & van Dalen, Harry & Conen, Wieteke & Henkens, Kene, 2017. "Are “voluntary” self-employed better prepared for retirement than “forced” self-employed?," Other publications TiSEM 039ee146-e32b-444a-a5c6-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yoshihiko Kadoya & Mostafa Saidur Rahim Khan, 2016. "What Determines Financial Literacy in Japan?," ISER Discussion Paper 0982, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- van Ooijen, Raun & van Rooij, Maarten C.J., 2016.
"Mortgage risks, debt literacy and financial advice,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 201-217.
- Raun van Ooijen & Maarten van Rooij, 2014. "Mortgage risks, debt literacy and financial advice," DNB Working Papers 449, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kiliyanni, Abdul Latheef & Sivaraman, Sunitha, 2016. "The perception-reality gap in financial literacy: Evidence from the most literate state in India," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 47-64.
- Emanuele Bajo & Massimiliano Barbi & Sandro Sandri, 2015. "Financial Literacy, Households' Investment Behavior, and Risk Propensity," Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 157-174, June.
- Luc Arrondel, 2018.
"Financial Literacy and Asset Behaviour: Poor Education and Zero for Conduct?,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 60(1), pages 144-160, March.
- Luc Arrondel, 2018. "Financial Literacy and Asset Behaviour: Poor Education and Zero for Conduct?," Post-Print hal-01784318, HAL.
- Eleonora Patacchini & Edoardo Rainone, 2017. "Social ties and the demand for financial services," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1115, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Laura Hospido & Ernesto Villanueva & Gema Zamarro, 2015.
"Finance For All: The Impact Of Financial Literacy Training In Compulsory Secondary Education In Spain,"
1502, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hospido, Laura & Villanueva, Ernesto & Zamarro, Gema, 2015. "Finance for All: The Impact of Financial Literacy Training in Compulsory Secondary Education in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 8902, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dillingh, Rik, 2016. "Empirical essays on behavioral economics and lifecycle decisions," Other publications TiSEM 0e2143e3-bd86-4302-90eb-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:2:p:255-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob Alessie & Maarten van Rooij, 2017.
"How Financially Literate Are Women? An Overview and New Insights,"
Journal of Consumer Affairs,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 255-283, July.
- Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob Alessie & Maarten van Rooij, 2014. "How financially literate are women? An overview and new insights," NBER Working Papers 20793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bucher-Koenen, Tabea & Lusardi, Annamaria & Alessie, Rob J. M. & Van Rooij, Maarten C. J., 2014. "How Financially Literate are Women? An Overview and New Insights," MEA discussion paper series 201419, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Nicole Jonker, 2016. "Pension profile preferences: the influence of trust and expected expenses," DNB Working Papers 535, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- F. Douglas Foster & Juliana Ng & Marvin Wee, 2015. "Presentation Format and Financial Literacy: Accessibility and Assessability of Retirement Savings Statements," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 519-549, November.
- Lugilde, Alba & Bande, Roberto & Riveiro, Dolores, 2017. "Precautionary Saving: a review of the theory and the evidence," MPRA Paper 77511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:12012-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Angelini, V. & van Santen, P.C., 2012. "Pension wealth and household savings in Europe," Research Report 12012-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Federica Teppa & Susan Thorp & Hazel Bateman, 2015. "Family, friends and framing: A cross-country study of subjective survival expectations," DNB Working Papers 491, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Arrondel, L. & Debbich, M. & Savignac, F., 2013.
"Financial Literacy and Financial Planning in France,"
465, Banque de France.
- Luc Arrondel & Majdi Debbich & Frédérique Savignac, 2013. "Financial Literacy and Financial Planning in France," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00859682, HAL.
- Michael P. Keane & Susan Thorp, 2016. "Complex Decision Making: The Roles of Cognitive Limitations, Cognitive Decline and Ageing," Economics Papers 2016-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Margherita Fort & Francesco Manaresi & Serena Trucchi, 2016.
"Adult financial literacy and households’ financial assets: the role of bank information policies,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 31(88), pages 743-782.
- Margherita Fort & Francesco Manaresi & Serena Trucchi, 2014. "Adults' Financial Literacy and Households' Financial Assets: The Role of Banks Information Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 5047, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lauren A. Mayer & Angela Hung & Joanne K. Yoong & Jack Clift & Caroline Tassot, 2013. "Designing Better Pension Benefits Statements Current Status, Best Practices and Insights from the Field of Judgment and Decisionmaking," Working Papers WR-951, RAND Corporation.
- C. E. Jager, 2017. "A Question of Trust: the Pursuit of Consumer Trust in the Financial Sector by Means of EU Legislation," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 25-49, March.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_661 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zuzana Brokesova & Andrej Cupak & Gueorgui Kolev, 2017. "Financial literacy and voluntary savings for retirement in Slovakia," Working and Discussion Papers WP 10/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Cumurovic, Aida & Hyll, Walter, 2016. "Financial Literacy and Self-Employment," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145732, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Beckmann, Elisabeth & Stix, Helmut, 2015. "Foreign currency borrowing and knowledge about exchange rate risk," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-16.
- Gabriel Garber & Sergio Mikio Koyama, 2016. "Policy-effective Financial Knowledge and Attitude Factors," Working Papers Series 430, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.