Citations for "Health Care Reform and the Number of Doctor Visits - An Econometric Analysis"
by Winkelmann, Rainer
- Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 2005. "Demand and Welfare Effects in Recreational Travel Models: A Bivariate Count Data Approach," Umeå Economic Studies 648, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Simon Loertscher & Yves Schneider, 2005.
"Switching Costs, Firm Size, and Market Structure,"
dp0515, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Teresa Bago d'Uva, 2006.
"Latent class models for utilisation of health care,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 329-343.
- Teresa Bago d’Uva, 2005. "Latent class models for utilisation of health care," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 05/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:2011083 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Cabral & Ben Polak, 2007. "Dominant Firms, Imitation, and Incentives to Innovate," Working Papers 07-6, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lori J. Curtis & William J. MacMinn, 2007. "Health-Care Utilization in Canada: 25 Years of Evidence," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 190, McMaster University.
- Samuel Muehlemann & Juerg Schweri & Rainer Winkelmann & Stefan C. Wolter, 2005.
"A Structural Model of Demand for Apprentices,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1417, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruce Headey & Markus M. Grabka, 2004. "The Relationship between Pet Ownership and Health Outcomes: German Longitudinal Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 434, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Erik Schokkaert & Tom Van Ourti & Diana De Graeve & Ann Lecluyse & Carine Van de Voorde, 2010.
"Supplemental health insurance and equality of access in Belgium,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 377-395.
- SCHOKKAERT, Erik & VAN OURTI, Tom & DE GRAEVE, Diana & LECLUYSE, Ann, . "Supplemental health insurance and equality of access in Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2197, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Erik Schokkaert & Tom van Ourti & Diane De Grave & Ann Lecluyse & Carine Van De Voorde, 2007. "Supplemental health insurance and equality of access in Belgium," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0729, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Samuel Muehlemann & Stefan C. Wolter & Jürg Schweri & Rainer Winkelmann, 2007.
"An empirical analysis of the decision to train apprentices,"
Economics of Education Working Paper Series
0005, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Samuel Muehlemann & Juerg Schweri & Rainer Winkelmann & Stefan C. Wolter, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of the Decision to Train Apprentices," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 21(3), pages 419-441, 09.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerfin, Michael & Schellhorn, Martin, 2005.
"Nonparametric Bounds on the Effect of Deductibles in Health Care Insurance on Doctor Visits – Swiss Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1616, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Gerfin & Martin Schellhorn, 2006. "Nonparametric bounds on the effect of deductibles in health care insurance on doctor visits - Swiss evidence," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 1011-1020.
- Moreira S & Pita Barros P, 2009. "Double coverage and demand for health care: Evidence from quantile regression," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/21, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Raffelhüschen, Bernd & Moog, Stefan, 2010. "Ehrbarer Staat? Die Generationenbilanz. Update 2010: Handlungsoptionen der Gesundheitspolitik," Argumente zur Marktwirtschaft und Politik 111, Stiftung Marktwirtschaft / The Market Economy Foundation, Berlin.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2003. "How Did the German Health Care Reform of 1997 Change the Distribution of the Demand for Health Services?," SOI - Working Papers 0314, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Jörgen Hellström & Jonas Nordström, 2008. "A count data model with endogenous household specific censoring: the number of nights to stay," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 179-192, August.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2006. "Reforming health care: Evidence from quantile regressions for counts," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 131-145, January.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José Labeaga & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2004.
"An empirical analysis of the demand for physician services across the European Union,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 150-165, May.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of the Demand for Physician Services Across the European Union," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/45, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Klaus Moeltner & James J. Murphy & John K. Stranlund & Maria Alejandra Velez, 2007. "Processing Data from Social Dilemma Experiments: A Bayesian Comparison of Parametric Estimators," Working Papers 07-013, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Chad D. Meyerhoefer & Samuel H. Zuvekas, 2010. "New estimates of the demand for physical and mental health treatment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 297-315.
- Majo, M.C. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2011. "The Fixed-Effects Zero-Inflated Poisson Model with an Application to Health Care Utilization," Discussion Paper 2011-083, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Farbmacher, Helmut, 2009. "Copayments for doctor visits in Germany and the probability of visiting a physician - Evidence from a natural experiment," Discussion Papers in Economics 10951, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- José Murteira & Óscar Lourenço, 2011.
"Health care utilization and self-assessed health: specification of bivariate models using copulas,"
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 447-472, October.
- José M. R. Murteira & Óscar D. Lourenço, 2007. "Health Care Utilization and Self-Assessed Health Specification of Bivariate Models Using Copulas," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2003. "Re-evaluating an Evaluation Study: The Case of the German Health Care Reform of 1997," SOI - Working Papers 0311, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Bettina Isengard & Thorsten Schneider, 2006. "The euro and its perception in the German population," Discussion Papers 011, University of Flensburg, International Institute of Management.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 2012. "Demand and welfare effects in recreational travel models: Accounting for substitution between number of trips and days to stay," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 446-456.
- Matthew Berman & Andrea Fenaughty, 2005. "Technology and managed care: patient benefits of telemedicine in a rural health care network," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 559-573.
- Nicolas Ziebarth, 2014. "Assessing the effectiveness of health care cost containment measures: evidence from the market for rehabilitation care," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 41-67, March.
- Majo, M.C., 2010. "A microeconometric analysis of health care utilization in Europe," Other publications TiSEM 1cf5fd2f-8146-4ef8-8eb5-e, School of Economics and Management.