Review of statistical methods for analysing healthcare resources and costs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2004.
"Health care reform and the number of doctor visits-an econometric analysis,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 455-472.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001. "Health Care Reform and the Number of Doctor Visits - An Econometric Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3021, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001. "Health Care Reform and the Number of Doctor Visits - An Econometric Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Helmut Farbmacher & Peter Ihle & Ingrid Schubert & Joachim Winter & Amelie C. Wuppermann, 2013. "Heterogeneous Effects of a Nonlinear Price Schedule for Outpatient Care," CESifo Working Paper Series 4499, CESifo Group Munich.
- Augurzky, Boris & Bauer, Thomas K. & Schaffner, Sandra, 2006. "Copayments in the German Health System - Do They Work?," RWI Discussion Papers 43, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Gert G. Wagner & Joachim R. Frick & Jürgen Schupp, 2007.
"The German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP) – Scope, Evolution and Enhancements,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 127(1), pages 139-169.
- Gert G. Wagner & Joachim R. Frick & Jürgen Schupp, 2007. "The German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP): Scope, Evolution and Enhancements," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Schreyögg, Jonas & Grabka, Markus M., 2010.
"Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 331-341.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Markus Grabka, 2010. "Copayments for ambulatory care in Germany: a natural experiment using a difference-in-difference approach," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(3), pages 331-341, June.
- Schreyoegg, Jonas & Grabka, Markus M, 2008. "Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach," MPRA Paper 23035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 96, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jonas Schreyögg & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 777, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Helmut Farbmacher & Joachim Winter, 2013. "Per‐Period Co‐Payments And The Demand For Health Care: Evidence From Survey And Claims Data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(9), pages 1111-1123, September.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Ulrich, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Two-Part Decisionmaking Process in the Demand for Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 339-361.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alice sanwald & Engelbert Theurl, 2014. "What drives out-of pocket health expenditures of private households? - Empirical evidence from the Austrian household budget survey," Working Papers 2014-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Khan, Farid & Bedi, Arjun S. & Sparrow, Robert, 2015. "Sickness and Death: Economic Consequences and Coping Strategies of the Urban Poor in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 255-266.
- Toni Mora & Joan Gil & Antoni Sicras-Mainar, 2012.
"The Influence of BMI, Obesity and Overweight on Medical Costs: A Panel Data Approach,"
- Toni Mora & Joan Gil & Antoni Sicras-Mainar, 2012. "The influence of BMI, obesity and overweight on medical costs: a panel data approach," Working Papers 2012/37, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Paula K. Lorgelly & Brett Doble & Rachel J. Knott, 2016.
"Realising the Value of Linked Data to Health Economic Analyses of Cancer Care: A Case Study of Cancer 2015,"
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 139-154, February.
- Paula Lorgelly & Brett Doble & Rachel Knott, 2016. "Realising the Value of Linked Data to Health Economic Analyses of Cancer Care: A Case Study of Cancer 2015," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 139-154, February.
- Khan, F.U. & Arjun S. Bedi & Sparrow, R.A., 2014. "Sickness and death," ISS Working Papers - General Series 51366, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:11:p:1169-1176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yonatan Dinku & David Fielding & Murat Genc, 2017. "Health Shocks and Child Time Allocation Decisions by Households: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 1705, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2017.
- Andrew M. Jones & James Lomas & Peter T. Moore & Nigel Rice, 2016. "A quasi-Monte-Carlo comparison of parametric and semiparametric regression methods for heavy-tailed and non-normal data: an application to healthcare costs," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(4), pages 951-974, October.
- An Tran-Duy & Annelies Boonen & Wietske Kievit & Piet Riel & Mart Laar & Johan Severens, 2014. "Modelling Outcomes of Complex Treatment Strategies Following a Clinical Guideline for Treatment Decisions in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(10), pages 1015-1028, October.
- repec:ris:apltrx:0315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoko Laurence & Ulla Griffiths & Anna Vassall, 2015. "Costs to Health Services and the Patient of Treating Tuberculosis: A Systematic Literature Review," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(9), pages 939-955, September.
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2014. "Heterogeneous effect of coinsurance rate on healthcare costs: generalized finite mixtures and matching estimators," Discussion Papers 14-014, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Bebu, Ionut & Luta, George & Mathew, Thomas & Kennedy, Paul A. & Agan, Brian K., 2016. "Parametric cost-effectiveness inference with skewed data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 210-220.
- Stefan Meyer, 2016. "Dispensing physicians, asymmetric information supplier-induced demand: evidence from the Swiss Health Survey," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 215-245, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:20:y:2011:i:8:p:897-916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .