Review of statistical methods for analysing healthcare resources and costs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:izalbr:v:7:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40172-018-0064-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khan, F.U. & Arjun S. Bedi & Sparrow, R.A., 2014. "Sickness and death," ISS Working Papers - General Series 51366, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Paula Lorgelly & Brett Doble & Rachel Knott, 2016.
"Realising the Value of Linked Data to Health Economic Analyses of Cancer Care: A Case Study of Cancer 2015,"
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 139-154, February.
- Paula K. Lorgelly & Brett Doble & Rachel J. Knott, 2016. "Realising the Value of Linked Data to Health Economic Analyses of Cancer Care: A Case Study of Cancer 2015," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 139-154, February.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:11:p:1169-1176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alice sanwald & Engelbert Theurl, 2014. "What drives out-of pocket health expenditures of private households? - Empirical evidence from the Austrian household budget survey," Working Papers 2014-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Yonatan Dinku & David Fielding & Murat Genc, 2017. "Health Shocks and Child Time Allocation Decisions by Households: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 1705, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2017.
- Andrew M. Jones & James Lomas & Peter T. Moore & Nigel Rice, 2016. "A quasi-Monte-Carlo comparison of parametric and semiparametric regression methods for heavy-tailed and non-normal data: an application to healthcare costs," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(4), pages 951-974, October.
- Khan, Farid & Bedi, Arjun S. & Sparrow, Robert, 2015. "Sickness and Death: Economic Consequences and Coping Strategies of the Urban Poor in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 255-266.
- An Tran-Duy & Annelies Boonen & Wietske Kievit & Piet Riel & Mart Laar & Johan Severens, 2014. "Modelling Outcomes of Complex Treatment Strategies Following a Clinical Guideline for Treatment Decisions in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(10), pages 1015-1028, October.
- repec:ris:apltrx:0315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoko Laurence & Ulla Griffiths & Anna Vassall, 2015. "Costs to Health Services and the Patient of Treating Tuberculosis: A Systematic Literature Review," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(9), pages 939-955, September.
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2014. "Heterogeneous effect of coinsurance rate on healthcare costs: generalized finite mixtures and matching estimators," Discussion Papers 14-014, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Toni Mora & Joan Gil & Antoni Sicras-Mainar, 2012.
"The Influence of BMI, Obesity and Overweight on Medical Costs: A Panel Data Approach,"
- Toni Mora & Joan Gil & Antoni Sicras-Mainar, 2012. "The influence of BMI, obesity and overweight on medical costs: a panel data approach," Working Papers 2012/37, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bebu, Ionut & Luta, George & Mathew, Thomas & Kennedy, Paul A. & Agan, Brian K., 2016. "Parametric cost-effectiveness inference with skewed data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 210-220.
- Stefan Meyer, 2016. "Dispensing physicians, asymmetric information supplier-induced demand: evidence from the Swiss Health Survey," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 215-245, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:20:y:2011:i:8:p:897-916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .