A Bayesian model averaging approach for cost-effectiveness analyses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Royall & Tsung-Shan Tsou, 2003. "Interpreting statistical evidence by using imperfect models: robust adjusted likelihood functions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, pages 391-404.
- Anthony O'Hagan & John W. Stevens, 2001. "A framework for cost-effectiveness analysis from clinical trial data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 303-315.
- Andrew Briggs & Richard Nixon & Simon Dixon & Simon Thompson, 2005. "Parametric modelling of cost data: some simulation evidence," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 421-428.
- West, Kenneth D & McCracken, Michael W, 1998.
"Regression-Based Tests of Predictive Ability,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 817-840, November.
- West, K.D. & McCracken, M.W., 1997. "Regression-Based Tests of Predictive Ability," Working papers 9710, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Aaron A. Stinnett & John Mullahy, 1998. "Net Health Benefits: A New Framework for the Analysis of Uncertainty in Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maiwenn J. Al & Ben A. Van Hout, 2000. "A Bayesian approach to economic analyses of clinical trials: the case of stenting versus balloon angioplasty," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(7), pages 599-609.
- Chib S. & Jeliazkov I., 2001. "Marginal Likelihood From the Metropolis-Hastings Output," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, pages 270-281.
- Caterina Conigliani & Andrea Tancredi, 2005. "A bayesian semi-parametric approach for cost-effectiveness analysis in health economics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0046, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Caterina Conigliani & Andrea Tancredi, 2003. "Semi-parametric modelling for costs of helt care technologies," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0034, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Anthony O'Hagan & John W. Stevens, 2003. "Assessing and comparing costs: how robust are the bootstrap and methods based on asymptotic normality?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 33-49.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna-Liesa Lange & Philipp Otto, 2016.
"Bayes’sche Statistik in der Dienstleistungsforschung
[Bayesian statistics in service research]," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 10(4), pages 247-267, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:18:y:2009:i:7:p:807-821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.